Chapter 11

Zhang Hua and the others acted in a low-key manner this time. Four people and one dog drove an Enclave. The third row of seats originally belonged to Uncle Tiger, but now Ruan Ning, who was unconscious and slightly feverish, was lying on his back.

Mr. Hu condescended to squeeze into the second row and reluctantly sat with Zhang Hua.

"Not bad, Huzi, you are showing off your style, are you willing to give up your elegant seat?"

The tiger puffed out a breath and shook his big furry head without responding.

There were two people sitting in the front row, Qian Zhiqiang. One was concentrating on driving, the other seemed to be concentrating on observing the surroundings, neither of them dared to speak to each other.

Tiger is a second-level mutated dog, with enough abilities to become a vice-captain in a human being! Brother Hua is a close confidant of Boss Lin, and he himself has watched Tiger grow from a pup to the big man he is now. Tiger will not get angry with him even if he teases him a few words, so it would be inappropriate for the two of them to join in the banter.

Both of them are first-level superpowers. If the tiger's claws come over, their lives will probably be in danger.

Encore drove smoothly all the way...

Although Ruan Ning was dizzy from the fever, she still had some consciousness. She knew that she had been rescued and was carried to a car where she didn't know where to go, but she was probably safe.

Ruan Ning didn't know why, but just after "cleaning up" a small drugstore, all the zombies hanging around disappeared, and then the little zombie that could shoot fireballs appeared, and his water film was completely failed.

Later, when he went to the base, Ruan Ning slowly realized that some zombies above level two also had special powers. Among different powers, high-level powers were basically immune to low-level powers.

The reason why his water arrows were still somewhat effective before was entirely because space mutated his water-based abilities. In other words, a large part of the source of his abilities was not the zombie virus, but the space itself. .

"Pap! Pap..." There was a sound of water in his ears. Ruan Ning tried his best to open his eyes and met a pair of triangular dog eyes.

The ferocious dog's eyes were twitching at the corners, its big mouth could not cover its bared fangs, and a pair of completely mismatched little ears stood erect on the dog's head, which was the size of a washbasin.

No matter how you look at it, there is no hint of cuteness in the ferocious big dog, but in Ruan Ning's eyes, it looks very good. It was this big dog that saved him. Look how honest and honest it looks!

Later, no one could figure out why such a ferocious and mean dog became Ruan Ning's special pet. Could it be that a tiger saved his life? Who would have thought that in the car driving to the base, one person and one dog would fall in love at first sight!

Not to mention how honest and cute the life-saving dog was in Ruan Ning's eyes, Tiger himself was almost lost in Ruan Ning's eyes.

It's not that he looks good-looking, but he is indeed good-looking. For details, please refer to how closely his father will pay attention to his baby daddy. But after all, the aesthetics of animals are different from those of humans. Why do they want to be around this person so much? The tiger himself couldn't explain it clearly, but it was just the smell. This man had a smell that combined all his favorite foods.

We have to tell the truth about tigers. Doesn't his future baby daddy hide all the things he likes to eat?

Zhang Hua turned his head when he heard the noise. Seeing that the boy had woken up, he ordered someone to find a safe place to park the car.

Tiger is almost a mature guy. He said why this guy has to squeeze in the third row to lick his paws so early in the morning. It turns out that he is trying to make a first impression while people are about to wake up. What a thief!

"Are you awake? Get up and drink some water. We'll find a place to stop and have something to eat later."

Ruan Ning nodded and took the water bottle handed over by the elder brother in the front row, sat up with difficulty and took a sip of water. He had been in a coma for nearly two days, and now his whole body was weak and he had no strength.

The tiger shook its big head and moved closer to him. Ruan Ning smiled and poured some water into his palm. He watched the big dog come over and stretched out its red head and licked it clean, then poured some more water into his palm. ...

Zhang Hua looked at this scene through the rearview mirror, secretly thinking that there was something going on.

Not long after the end of the world has just come, there are not many people with second-level superpowers, let alone those of the mutant system. Except for Brother Huan, he has never seen other mutant-type superpowers!

A person with special abilities who can survive alone in Yunhai City must have some skills. He looked at the little guy like a student who was not familiar with the world. He had to observe carefully. If there were no problems, he might be able to join his third team. It would be pleasing to the eye! Tsk! This kid is really good-looking. Look at his fair face...

C