Chapter 52

So Zhang Hua and his party, who had just finished dealing with Xiaoxiang after all the hard work, heard a high-pitched and thin sound above their heads before they could continue on the road to find Ruan Ning.

"Xiao Ning has to wait for you outside~"

"Who? Where do you think Xiao Ning is?"

...

Ruan Ning waited for about two hours. When dusk was approaching, he finally saw Zhang Hua and his people hurrying over. When Little Myna Huanhuan saw Ruan Ning from a distance, he flew over first and landed on his shoulder.

"Xiao Ning, we brought out five chickens." Little Myna, who was chirping in a high-pitched voice, was very proud.

"Don't worry, it's yours. It's only four. You just ate one." Ruan Ning corrected the little guy and quickly ran towards Zhang Hua.

"Brother Zhang Hua, is everyone okay?" Ruan Ning looked around and saw that there was no shortage of people, but a few more. He felt happy and couldn't help but secretly make some guesses.

"It's really you, Xiao Ning. That bird really didn't lie to me. Don't worry, we are all fine. We happened to meet Qiangzi and the others, which is a blessing in disguise."

Zhang Hua also took a closer look at Ruan Ning in the dim sunset light, and roughly confirmed that there were no obvious injuries on his body. Then he felt relieved and headed back to the dormitory.

Wu Xin, who stayed in the staff dormitory, waited hard for a day and finally brought back those people who had gone out in the morning.

"Brother Hua, are you okay? Are these the brothers we are looking for this time? Hello, my little brother Wu Xin. Thanks to everyone's care, I was allowed to follow you all the way."

"Hello, I'm Gao Qiang." Gao Qiang also greeted Wu Xin politely. This man looked strange and was probably not from City Z.

The rest of the people also said hello, all with polite faces.

Although Wu Xin knew in his heart that these people looked polite, he did not necessarily regard him as one of his own. He smiled and didn't care. Instead, he said to Zhang Hua: "Brother Hua, not long after you left this morning, people from the county came." A few of them secretly peeked at the door for a long time, but they didn't look like they had good intentions."

"Is there such a thing? Forget it, rest after dinner tonight. The night watchers should be more vigilant and go see what those people are thinking tomorrow." Zhang Hua didn't pay much attention to them. There were only a few people in the county. Super super powers, the rest are ordinary people who are not afraid.

Ruan Ning and the others had been fighting and running around all day. They had suffered some injuries and felt a little tired. On the contrary, Gao Qiang and the others had been imprisoned for so many days. Although they were mentally weak, they were physically weak. There were no obvious fatigue injuries. After dinner, he volunteered to go to watch the night. Several people did not shirk, and they randomly picked a relatively clean dormitory to go back to rest.

Ruan Ning was exhausted after a day of hard work. Even Huanhuan found a corner to take a nap. However, he was always thinking about the spiritual spring in the space. Along the way, he was worried that the spiritual spring water would be affected by that small stone. Whatever happened, even though the spiritual spring can't cure diseases and can't improve superpowers, soaking in it is quite relaxing. If it were destroyed on a stone, Ruan Ning would be heartbroken.

Anyway, I couldn't sleep for a while, so I might as well take a dip in the spiritual spring to relieve my fatigue, thinking about Ruan Ning disappearing into space in an instant.