Chapter 67

"You put the things back first." After finishing the packing, leave quickly. Maybe brother Di Liang is in the study at this moment. The fourth team is responsible for managing these ordinary people who do logistics work in Lang Yan. She is so unruly. According to the rules, being caught red-handed and being fired is considered a minor offense.

Li Yurui didn't appreciate his kindness at all. She just felt that the young man in front of her who pretended to be good to her was too hypocritical and vicious! Isn't he just afraid that he will be in trouble if he comes into contact with the group leader?

Glancing at the head of Lang Yan and the captains who were standing quietly in the corridor on the second floor watching them, Li Yurui decided to work harder to make the head of the group hate the young man in front of him as soon as possible and have a good impression of him.

He said rudely, "Humph! What are you thinking about when you say this? The leader is so kind to you but you would rather let him starve than let me go up. I think the leader is the wrong person! Also! What right do you have to discipline me here? Do you still regard yourself as the master here?" Li Yurui believed that no successful man likes his rights to be exercised by others. As long as he is convinced that this young man relies on the leader's If you pamper yourself as the master of the house and exercise power indiscriminately, you will definitely be taboo and disliked.

Ruan Ning felt that the smug girl in front of her might not have a normal mind. She was also a superpower after all. The status of superpowers and ordinary people in the base was completely different. Even if Ruan Ning didn't like dividing people into three categories and nine levels, in After staying in the base for so long, he has begun to adapt to this kind of rules. At least the ordinary people he comes into contact with are polite to him, unlike this girl, who always accuses her when she comes up. Ruan Ning doesn't want to argue with her, and he doesn't bother to rely on her. Since he had special powers, he used force against a girl who had no power to restrain his penis. He turned around and decided to go upstairs first and let Brother Di Liang replace her tomorrow. This girl was really unreliable.

When Li Yurui saw him turning around and leaving, completely ignoring her, she immediately lost control of her temper. She stepped forward and tugged on his sweater and screamed: "Don't leave, why are you saying you are weak?"

Ruan Ning was so annoyed by her that he ignored her and refused to give up. He immediately waved his hand and sent out a water arrow as thick as his forearm, which flew directly in front of Li Yurui. Li Yurui screamed "Ah" and took a step back suddenly. She saw a sharp water arrow with a cold light sinking into the floor in front of her.

Staring at the young man in front of him with disbelief and fear, he, he is actually a person with superpowers? !

Li Yurui was in the outer city and was not well-informed. She had no idea that the young man in front of her who was so beautiful that she was jealous of him was actually a person with supernatural powers. She thought that the young man was just a love child raised by the leader of Lang Yan. Unexpectedly, she never thought that God would So unfair! How could he gain superpowers in the last days, and be so pampered by an outstanding man like the leader of Lang Yan? How could he eat well and live without worries in this big, warm house! But the daughter of her dignified Li Company huddles in a drafty farmhouse every day, relying on a mediocre man like Liu Peng to get a full meal. Why is God so unfair!

The more Li Yurui thought about it, the more she couldn't suppress the jealousy in her heart, and she couldn't care less about her fear of people with superpowers. She rushed forward and scratched the boy like crazy, trying to destroy his disgusting face.

After all, Ruan Ning was a person with super powers. How could he hurt a woman? He easily avoided the woman who was already in a frenzy. He grabbed her arm that was scratching around and twisted it with skill, and then twisted the arm to hers. behind.