Chapter 95

"Okay, I get it. Pay more attention to that Nana in the near future. There is no need to do anything else."

Xiao Huang nodded to show that he understood, and reported to Lin Yuehuan some recent situations in the Y City base, including the fact that the internal agents sent by the major bases had begun to become active.

"According to what you said, the capital also wants to deal with those islanders?" Lin Yuehuan frowned, "Do you know the reason?"

Xiao Huang nodded, "I heard some about it, and it may be related to the so-called experiments on superpowers in the island country. They are used to doing some messy experiments. I heard that they can artificially cultivate superpowers, and that old guy Yu De was a little interested. , that's why I agreed to rent a place in the northern urban area to the other party, but I think it is completely nonsense. After tinkering for a long time, I haven't seen one more superpower in Y City."

Lin Yuehuan understood. It is estimated that the dwarves of the island country did not give up the so-called p7 virus experiment after the apocalypse. Those old guys in the capital were in high positions before the apocalypse, and they may have some knowledge of this kind of experiment, and even the p7 virus experiment of that year. They may not have had a hand in it. After all, the original intention was to study super soldiers. Who would believe it if they said that they, the military bosses, were not involved.

In fact, Lin Yuehuan guessed right. The virus experiment suddenly mutated that year. Except for island countries that persisted in secretly continuing the experiment with their unrelenting dream of world domination, most countries studying the virus suspended the experiment. Especially after the virus spread in the later period and the zombie crisis spread to the entire world and turned into the apocalypse, the major countries that took the lead in the experiment kept the matter a secret. They wished that the experiment would never be mentioned again in their lifetime. After all, it would destroy the world. No one wants to bear the sins that lead to the end of the world.

Especially since this kind of experiment has been carried out for five full years, except for those who mostly evolved into zombies, a small number of people are neither human nor ghosts, and may die suddenly at any time. Even if the superpowers are successful, they may not be as high as those with superpowers. , there really is no results.

It is a fool's errand to do something that may lead to eternal infamy but is of no benefit at all. The old men in the capital have almost become spiritual masters, so naturally they don't want to be fools. However, some island people have never been able to figure things out clearly. Even after the end of the world, even though there has been no results, they still insist on believing in experiments. Once successful, ordinary people can be turned into superpowers. Some people insist on this matter, while others oppose it. However, the wave of people who insist is in a weak position. Even the people with the laboratory were expelled from the island country to the mainland. That means you want to do the experiment. Don't drag us down. The super soldier is not ready yet. We have created many monsters that are much more powerful than zombies, and those things are out of control. What if we fail to destroy them in time and go around wreaking havoc?

The people of the island country are not willing to be dragged down, and the Chinese people are even less happy. In addition to Yu De who relies on other people's force to maintain his rule, several nearby bases have long been displeased with these bow-legged dwarfs who walk with splayed legs. Especially for those in the capital who are very close to City Y and know some inside information about the experiment, they are even more angry with them. Well, after causing harm to your country, they are now causing harm to us. Don't think that they don't know where the high-level zombies that suddenly appeared recently came from. They all look like monsters. At first glance, they are experimental products released by the laboratory that were not optimistic. . Maybe they were those little dwarfs who were deliberately released to harm the people of our country, the People of Great China. They are really despicable!