Chapter 31

There is a first-level dual-element superpower in City Z. I heard that he is a water and space dual-element user. Now he is particularly trusted by the team leader in Lang Yan.

When the leaders of the various groups in the base heard this, they couldn't sit still. That was a dual-power user! The water system is okay, no one cares about this powerful ability, but the space system is incredible. A few days ago, the arrogant Zhang Hua just announced that he had broken through the second level, and another first-level space system appeared. It seems that Langyan is demonstrating to the other two forces.

Other small forces stood aside and said that they did not want to get involved in the game of these large groups. Although the dual-type superpowers sounded greedy, they had to be happy to endure it.

But Gu Tao couldn't stand it anymore, especially after receiving the news that the dual-series superpower was named Ruan Ning. Gu Tao was so angry that his eyes turned red.

"Go! Go and call Dai Kuan!" Why is Lin Yuehuan so lucky? He has a beauty and a dual-type superpower at the same time. He doesn't want to wait any longer. Gu Tao should be the boss of the base long ago!

.......

"Brother Tao, did you call me?" Dai Kuan, a fire superpower from H City, lives up to his name and has a simple and honest face.

Gu Tao looked him over and saw that his expression was calm and respectful and submissive to him, so he nodded with satisfaction.

"Akuan, you have been here in Kuanglei for more than half a month. You must have vaguely heard about H City."

Dai Kuan's face changed slightly and he hesitated: "Brother Tao is talking about..."

Gu Tao put on a sad and regretful look and said: "Yes, to tell you the truth, I just got the news. I heard that h is a zombie siege. My cousin led the entire Lieyang to be sent to exterminate the zombies outside the city. It has been several days. There has been no news since the day, and this time there are nearly 100,000 zombies. My cousin and several other supernatural groups only have less than 30,000 people, so I am afraid it will be more serious."

"This...what can we do, Brother Tao..." Dai Kuan seemed to be shocked by the sudden news, his face suddenly turned pale, and he looked at Gu Tao with a pleading look on his face.

When Gu Tao saw that his goal was achieved, he put on a friendly smile: "Since you call me Brother Tao, I naturally can't leave you alone. In this way, the brothers from H City will all stay in my Kuang Lei, but The members of Kuang Lei are treated the same. Brother Dai, you will be the captain of the new sixth team, and when we overthrow Lin Yuehuan, I will give you the rank of second-in-command in the base."

When Dai Kuan heard this, the sadness on his face suddenly disappeared, and he repeatedly expressed his loyalty: "Brother Xie Tao appreciates it. I, Dai Kuan, will be yours from now on. Go up to the mountain of swords and go to the sea of ​​​​fire. If you have anything to do, just ask me. I will definitely do it." It was handled properly."

Gu Tao listened proudly to the words of his former cousin's subordinates who were loyal to him, and the depression in his heart that Guze needed a lot of supplies for Autumn Wind was relieved. Those supplies were exchanged for a small team of powerful heroes, it was worth it!

Gu Tao slowly said: "Now that your sixth team has just joined, naturally many members are dissatisfied. Let's do this. I'll help you with something. Once done, it will prove your strength to Kuang Lei's people. It's blocking everyone's mouth."

Dai Kuan was overjoyed when he heard this and quickly agreed: "Brother Tao, if you give your orders, I will definitely handle it for you!"

"I heard you say last time that you have someone with the invisibility system under your command. This is still the same thing we talked about a few times ago. Now that Ruan Ning is actually a dual-system superpower, I want to get him even more."