Chapter 15

Zhang Hua and his party were indeed very tired this time. City Z was not close to Yunhai City. In order to avoid the survivors who fled to the capital and the large number of zombies following them, they took only small paths to get around. I have been running around for half a month.

It was really a helpless move for Lin Yuehuan to send Zhang Hua. He only had a few trustworthy people under his command, but Zhang Hua was still in the space department. The things in Yufenling were his biggest trump card. He was a little worried at first. After all, he was targeting the capital. The operation at the H City base has already begun. They all know how dangerous this journey is.

Fortunately, the matter is done and the person is back safely. The next step is to wait with peace of mind, hoping that Gu Ze will not let him down...

At the dinner table, Zhang Hua and his party were still eating hard. This operation had to be kept secret for the time being. Naturally, the reception banquet could not be a big one, so several captains of Lang Yan came.

But when everything comes to an end, the people in the group will know what Zhang Hua is going to do.

Lang Yan now has four captains, all of whom were personally chosen by Mr. Lin for his son. They have been with Lin Yuehuan for more than 20 years, and they are extremely loyal. But who to convince? That will definitely disapprove of anyone! ! We have all trained together since we were young. No one is incompetent, so we must not accept it!

But this time the matter was done, Zhang Hua was able to shine in front of those people for a while. Besides, he also found a mutant superpower! If someone can be abducted into his team, hehehe...

Zhang Hua smiled secretly here, and the captains across the dining table had already caught his eye:

Old Tang, Old Tang! I see that Zhang Hua has a dirty look on his face, and he must have bad intentions.

No! He shouldn't have done anything big on this trip, right? I'm always feeling uneasy...

cut! I can't tell whether it's a big deal or not. Look at the kid next to him, he looks unusual!

stranger? Anyway, it's not like Zhang Hua's little love.

That's necessary, isn't Brother Huan, the superpower, able to take it so seriously? Look, who else on the table besides him is an old man who has been with Brother Huan for more than ten years? !

Tsk! ! How did the child grow? It's so refreshing, it's so fascinating to watch people eat like they do, one bite at a time...

Ahem! ! The upstairs is crooked. What we are discussing now is what on earth did that kid Zhang Hua do? And what kind of special powers does that kid have? But it's really interesting to watch, but I'm a bit picky...

Is Ruan Ning a picky eater? It was really a bit before the end of the world. Whose pampered child didn't have some picky eating habits? But since the end of the world, he has never cared about what is delicious and what is not.

Lin Yuehuan's banquet was of a very high standard. Didn't you realize that Zhang Hua and his party, who had been eating for nearly half a month, could hardly hold their heads up after eating? There are no outsiders anyway, so why do you want to save face? A feast of fish and meat is not always available! !

The apocalypse has been going on for so long, and if you want to find some fresh fruits and vegetables, it's not something that everyone can do.

Let's just talk about meat. Don't even think about frozen meat. Water and electricity were cut off for so long. By the time they finally managed to build a power generation system, the frozen meat would have been ruined long ago. There are fish. Less than 80 kilometers away from the base, there are several reservoirs contracted by others before the apocalypse, but there are more zombies there than fish in the water.

As for fruits and vegetables, there is neither farmland nor orchards near the base. When it comes to planting, where can we find so much clean water? Didn't you see that people in the base can kill people just for a bottle of water? The table full of dishes now is all because their boss, Lin, is powerful enough and managed to buy it back to reward his brothers. In normal times, the boss also has to eat steamed buns with his brothers. ╮(╯_╰)╭

Others enjoy the meal, but Ruan Ning cannot. Most of the dishes on the table were big fish and meat, and he ate quite deliciously at first. After all, in order to hide the space, he followed Zhang Hua and his party and ate a lot of daily food, which made his mouth taste very light.

But after eating for a while, he got a little tired of it. In the apocalypse, vegetables are definitely harder to find than meat. There were only two plates of vegetables on the table, and he was embarrassed to eat too much. This resulted in the current scene——

Ruan Xiaoshou slowly picked up the fish bone of the braised fish in the bowl, completely unaware that he had become the target of gossip among the rough men across the street. Against the backdrop of Zhang Hua and others who were eating and stuffing beside him, his little appearance really attracted people's attention.

Lin Yuehuan had also been looking at him for a while. He would definitely feel disgusted if someone else acted like a charming young master. It's the end of the world, why are you still thinking about showing off? But this time, for some reason, he felt that the children on the table were particularly funny, and everything that was on his mind was written on his face.

Maybe he was tired of eating. After watching him for a while, he secretly glanced at the two plates of vegetarian dishes on the table and pretended to be nonchalant. His tender little face bulged unconsciously, like a greedy little squirrel.

So Boss Lin, who has always loved cleanliness, no longer had any taboos, so he used his own chopsticks to pick up a piece of green vegetables for Ruan Ning.

"Eat quickly, it's not good for children to be picky eaters."

Ruan Ning suddenly blushed a little. He lowered his head to nibble on the green vegetables that he had been staring at for a long time. His face almost buried in the bowl. He had stopped being picky about food a long time ago. It was true! ! o(>﹏<)o

The tiger at his feet finished chewing his own meat bones and took Ruan Ning's trousers in his mouth. Ruan Ning took advantage of the situation and fed the fish meat selected from the bowl into its big mouth. Humph, he is not picky about food, he is saving the meat for his life-saving dog! !

Lin Yuehuan shook his head with a smile, he was really a child.

Everyone here is having a great time eating meat and fish, but Gu Tao in the west area of ​​the base is losing his temper.

The furniture in the living room was rickety, and there were traces of lightning strikes everywhere. Gu Tao's third-level thunder power was really quite powerful when used.

"That bastard Guze, you're actually hitting me right now!!" He had just received a telegram from City H, but his cousin, who had always supported him, changed his tune this time. Supplies? If he had sufficient supplies, why would he still be angry with Lin Yuehuan? !

"Brother Tao, what should we do?" Shi Cheng, who had always been "loyal", looked at Gu Tao with cold eyes and asked after he had finished venting his anger, then asked with a worried look.

"What should I do? Give him everything he wants first. After I take care of Lin Yuehuan, can those superpowers let them go back? Once these people are gone, I think Gu Ze can still be crazy in H City! Maybe By then my good cousin will still be relying on my breath."

Gu Tao and Gu Ze actually didn't have much contact before the end of the world. One of them was young and promising, the son of the head of the family and the future head of the Gu family, and the other was a dandy from a separate family. I wonder how much Gu Tao hated his own fame. Infinite cousin.

snort! Obviously his father, Gu Tao, is the eldest son...