Chapter 35

The national highway leading from the base to Liangxian County was relatively easy to walk at first. The various roads and villages near the base had been cleared by teams of various special abilities coming in and out.

In the first few hours of driving, Zhang Hua and his party only encountered small groups of three to five small zombies. As the car drove all the way to noon, more and more zombies were heard coming from everywhere, and the road became more and more crowded. It's not easy to walk.

A large number of abandoned cars were blocked on the national highway, and the speed of the two vans had to be slowed down.

"Brother Hua, the road ahead is blocked." Qian Zhiqiang, who was in charge of driving, squinted his eyes and looked ahead for a while, then turned back and said to Zhang Hua.

At this time, Hou Yu, who was sitting in the car in front, also sent a message through the intercom:

"Boss, there's a traffic jam ahead, shall we go back?"

When Zhang Hua heard this, he looked at the highway traffic map in the car and pondered for a moment. He saw nearly ten first-level zombies less than 200 meters behind the car slowly moving towards them, and he thought it was just right.

"Dazhi, tell the monkeys to go back. Let's walk along the dirt road we just passed."

Then he looked at Ruan Ning, who was still practicing assembling and assembling a gun next to him, and said, "Xiao Ning, let's go back later. Try your best to shoot the zombies behind the car, aim at the head, and remember not to use special powers."

Ruan Ning nodded nervously when he heard this, and quickly assembled the automatic rifle in his hand.

Zhang Hua taught Ruan Ning how to use the gun along the way. Ruan Ning learned things very quickly. After a whole morning of fumbling under Zhang Hua's guidance, he was basically able to disassemble, assemble and aim quickly on his own.

This level of skill is not enough for any member of the team, but Zhang Hua feels that it is enough for Ruan Ning to be able to disassemble and reload by himself.

As for accuracy, it's useless to practice well at the shooting range. The most accurate marksmanship in the regiment was not honed in the process of killing zombies.

Now there are about twenty first-level zombies, no more than no less, just right for Ruan Ning to practice his accuracy.

Ruan Ning swallowed, and after Qian Zhiqiang turned the car around, he put the muzzle of the gun out of the window, leaned forward slightly and pointed one eye at the scope, took a deep breath, aimed at the zombie in front and pulled the trigger. .

The rifle equipped with a silencer did not make too much noise the moment the bullet left the muzzle. With the friction sound caused by the bullet cutting through the air, the zombie at the front swayed slightly and continued to attack as if nothing had happened. Drag forward.

Ruan Ning clenched his fists in frustration, feeling very discouraged.

Zhang Hua watched coldly, not letting Qian Zhiqiang drive, and seemed not to care about the approaching zombies.

"Xiao Ning, continue, keep calm, don't be anxious, and don't shake your hands when you pull the trigger."

Ruan Ning nodded solemnly. Seeing the zombies getting closer and closer, he would be lying if he said he was not in a hurry. However, when he thought that Brother Zhang Hua stopped the car specifically to train him, Ruan Ning took another deep breath and thought to himself:

Come on Ruan Ning, everyone is waiting for you, don't shake your hands, aim...

The trigger was pulled again, and the bullet was fired rapidly along the established trajectory, leaving an imperceptible friction sound in the air.