Chapter 64

"Boss, just buy some for us." Some people find that their bosses are very easy to talk to these days and decide to give them a hard time, while others have a much worse attitude.

"Hey! They said it's gone. What's under your counter? Are you trying to raise the price on purpose so you won't buy it?" A tall man squeezed in front of the counter and glanced sharply at a plastic bag on the ground inside the counter. The bag was dark inside and looked like coke.

"This is for others." Ruan Ning frowned and decided not to share the same experience with him.

"Others? I think you, a black-hearted businessman, just want to raise the price on purpose!!" The big man refused to give up.

Some people at the back were full of complaints because they were not in line, and when they heard the big man's complaints, they all agreed.

"Yes, you black-hearted businessman, you are killing people." "My family will freeze to death and you still hide it and not sell it. The black-hearted man will not die well." "........"

Ruan Ning stared at the person who took the opportunity to cause trouble, and his frown deepened. He had a good temper, but that didn't mean he was easy to bully.

"Dang! Dang! Dang!" Three rows of arrows were neatly nailed to the feet of the man who scolded the most happily. The sharp arrows went straight into the ground, and the transparent arrow bodies shone with a faint cold light.

"!!!" The crowd suddenly fell silent. They were in the outer city. They could only find out that the young man seemed to have some background, but they did not expect that a shop owner was actually a person with supernatural powers. People with superpowers are always moody, and no one will care if they kill a few ordinary people in the outer city. Maybe if the quarrel continues, the water arrows that can easily penetrate the floor will penetrate their heads next time.

"This, this, please forgive me, I didn't know you were a superpower." The big man swallowed and apologized again and again.

Ruan Ning ignored him, but stared at everyone in the store and said word by word: "It is up to me to decide who I want to sell my things to and how much I want to sell them for. Now that I say the goods are gone, you guys have you understood."

The people behind the big man all nodded tremblingly and ran out as if running for their lives, fearing that this superpower would not be happy and "keep" them all behind.

"Huh~" Ruan Ning looked at the suddenly empty shop and exhaled deeply, feeling a little uncomfortable. He didn't want to threaten these people with his identity as a superpower, but he was not a saint, and he didn't feel it if he was scolded. Ruan Ning thinks that he has treated everyone equally since he opened the store, but now he is accused of being such a black-hearted businessman, which makes him feel uncomfortable.

"Brother, what's wrong with you?" When Dongdong walked in, he couldn't help but feel a little timid when he saw the beautiful elder brother frowning and looking unhappy.

Seeing the boy cowering at the door and not daring to come in, Ruan Ning quickly waved to him, "Dongdong, come in, brother is fine."

Seeing that he stopped frowning, Dongdong quickly ran in and hid under the counter, "Brother, don't be unhappy."

"When my brother saw such a cute thing, he forgot all the things he was unhappy about." Ruan Ning felt a lot better being cared about by such a young child. She bent over and picked up the small bag of coke, "Here, no. More or less is exactly ten yuan."

Dongdong's eyes lit up and he handed over his identity card, "Thank you, brother, this is my points card."

Ruan Ning smiled, swiped the card on the specific instrument and handed it back to him, "Dongdong is so cute, brother will give you a 30% discount."