Chapter 81

Just as Lin Yuehuan had guessed, "people" with similar physical characteristics to Song Nina continued to appear in the base in the next few days. Most of their powers were close to level two superpowers. The types of superpowers they possessed were also mind-reading. Obviously, these "people" are all "made" using the same method.

These "people" without muscle tissue are easy to identify. Although it is not known how they were transported into the base, after several inspections by the base, they were wrapped in thick clothes all day long to cover the weird skin surface. And "people" without identity cards were picked out one after another. Lang Yan also took advantage of this large-scale investigation to gradually take back power.

The atmosphere in the base has been very tense these days, and even the always lively San Market and Lanliu Street have been forced to close. Lang Yan's superpowers patrol the streets every day, and the residents of the base will even have their doors knocked on twice a day to search if there are any suspicious people among them. Lang Yan's official statement to the outside world is that there are other base sects. The suspicious spies who arrived were lurking in the city and pointed their finger at the Y City base thousands of miles away.

This statement is accepted by most people in the base. After all, many suspicious people have been found from all corners of the base in the past two days. They neither have identity cards nor are well known by people around them. What are they if they are not spies? As for the langyan superpower group directly exercising the rights of managers in the base, searching and patrolling everywhere, everyone in the base also acquiesced. Since the two major superpower groups Kuang Lei and Baichuan were suppressed by langyan one after another, the Baichuan superpower group has since lost After entering Guangyuan District, the territory was successively compressed by Lang Yan for various reasons. Now Baichuan's strength can only barely match that of a medium-sized superpower group. As for Kuang Lei, the entire regiment has completely disappeared from the base. The former regiment leader Gu Tao is still missing. It is said that he ran away in the chaos. With the fall of the two powerful groups, the base is now dominated only by the Langyan family, and it is only a matter of time before they take power.

However, some people acquiesced and others were dissatisfied. Many small-scale supernatural groups were instigated by interested people to oppose under the banner of the government. They directly accused Lin Yuehuan of splitting national power, ignoring human rights and freedoms, and attempting to riot. They had a good idea, the law would not punish the public, and Lin Yuehuan had gained power for the first time, so they did not dare to rush to take action with them immediately. Who would have thought that the head of the Lin family was determined to take over power this time. It was fine in the early stage, but he was just taking care of the people behind those jumping fleas. However, half a month later, everyone in the laboratory, especially the laboratory, was working non-stop. After half a month's work, the experimental results were finally delivered to his study. Lin Yuehuan became anxious. The spiritual spring in his wife's space was really going to go against the will of heaven. What should he do if he couldn't protect it?

So after that, Lin Yuehuan began to rush to expand his power to protect his wife. It was almost like a person blocking a murderer and a Buddha blocking a murderer. Any objections in the base were directly suppressed, and he told others with his dazzling fists that I just wanted to... Yes, there is a way to go.

The matter started half a month ago. There has been no news since Ruan Ning sent Lingquan to the laboratory. Not to mention the two days that Yang Rui promised, it has been two weeks and there has been no news. . It is said that Hou Yu, who had finished the work at hand, also hurriedly joined on the second day of the experiment, making Ruan Ning embarrassed to rush. During this period, he was training his superpowers under the guidance of Lin Yuehuan, or working in the space with their strong labor force. Gradually, he no longer cared as much about things in the laboratory as he did at first. In fact, Ruan Ning no longer had any hope. .