Chapter 37

Seeing Ruan Ning's red and swollen hands, he put the steamed meat on the chopping board to cut, Hou Yu said:

"I'm going to cut it into slices, right?"

Ruan Ning nodded and saw that he took the kitchen knife and cut it a few times. The salted pork gān, which was still hard after steaming, was cut into even thick slices. Comparing his knife skills, Ruan Ning turned around with a little shame. Go get the noodles.

....

The hot iron pot was bubbling, the thin white noodles were tumbling in the thick boiling soup, and a few slices of evenly thin bacon occasionally emerged from the egg drop noodle soup.

Seeing that the fire was almost done, Ruan Ning sprinkled a lot of green vegetables in time. He had just brought some water from the creek in the space and poured it into the kitchen water tank without arousing any suspicion. The name of the water superpower The head also helped him cover up a lot.

In fact, Hou Yu, who has been helping him all the time, is still a little surprised. Water superpowers are considered weak because they can't attack and have small water production. Ruan Ning can fill a tank of water at once, which is really not like him. The strength that a super superpower should have.

After thinking about it, Hou Yu still asked him not to collect water one by one in front of outsiders, but at most half a bucket.

Although Ruan Ning was a little confused, he obediently agreed when he saw Hou Yu's serious face. Ruan Ning also realized that he knew too little about the apocalypse and often seemed out of place. This was obviously not a good thing. Fortunately, several people around him were willing to teach him.

Ruan Ning thought happily and gratefully.

"Um, Xiao Ning, aren't you okay yet?" Zhang Hua, who had been waiting aside to smell the smell, saw the child dazed in front of the pot. He himself was so stimulated by the smell that he had to remind him.

"Ah, it's cooked."

Ruan Ning suddenly came to his senses, turned off the gas stove, picked noodles from the sea bowl set aside, and asked without looking back:

"Brother Hou Yu, are the eggs ready?"

Hou Yu calmly swallowed what was in his mouth and said "hmm".

After serving the noodles, Ruan Ning took the omelette plate handed over by Hou Yu and put it into each plate and bowl, one, two... six? there is none left?

Ruan Ning silently glanced at the young man who was pretending to be innocent. Seeing his thin and pale appearance, he sighed helplessly in his heart and took out a jīn egg from the space.

"Brother Hou Yu, could you please fry another one?"

Hou Yu nodded and quietly turned back to the stove.

Everyone was quite satisfied with the dinner. There is nothing more comfortable than eating a big bowl of hot noodles in the winter, and there are vegetables, meat slices and chicken eggs in the noodles. Even the steamed buns that Ruan Ning had steamed were eaten up by a few grown men with the unused bacon dumplings.

Everyone knew as if they were aware that these vegetables and chicken eggs could not have been prepared by the old men in the cafeteria. In addition, the food was cooked by Ruan Ning. It was obvious where the things came from. As expected, they came from The space system is full of happiness all the way.

After one meal, Lu Fan and Liu Zhizhao, two people who were not very familiar with Ruan Ning, became very enthusiastic about him. They even patted their chests and booked the night vigil for Ruan Ning.