Chapter 100

Chapter 100

Yu De didn't expect that the people who were chatting and laughing with him just now would change their attitude immediately. By the time he reacted, he and his bodyguards were already under their control. Seeing his daughter, the only one who survived, standing in a corner of the living room and looking here quietly, Yu De quickly winked at her and signaled her to find a way to go out and find someone.

Unfortunately, Yu Qing's next move completely shattered his last hope. I saw a gentle smile slowly appeared on Yu Qing's quiet and dignified face, which looked very much like her mother's, and Yu De's heart suddenly lifted. Yu Qing walked forward unhurriedly and said with a smile: "Father, stop struggling. The outside is completely under our control. You can't turn over."

"You?" Yu De cursed with his eyes splitting, "Okay, Yu Qing, you are really my good daughter! You actually colluded with outsiders to plot the foundation of my Yu family. The Yu family doesn't have people like you who want to steal everything!!"

Liu Meijuan, who was being restrained next to Yu De, saw her dream shattered. She could no longer pretend to be a lady, and cursed with a distorted face: "Yu Qing, you little bitch, I shouldn't have kept you in the first place." Life!! Why don't you die together with your bitch mother!! Yu Qing, you don't deserve to die!"

Yu Qing smiled instead of being angry, "Whether I will die a good death is still unknown. But Liu Meijuan, now that you have fallen into my hands, why not guess what will happen to you next?"

"Bitch, what are you going to do to me? My son is a level four superpower, how dare you do anything to me!"

"Yu Qing, what do you want, you damn girl? That's your little mother!" Yu De thought about the only son who could save him now, and yelled at Yu Qing.

Yu Qing ignored them and gave a faint wink behind her. At some point, the girl who was standing quietly behind her suddenly took a few steps forward and pulled up the hair of the middle-aged beautiful woman who was still cursing. , just a few slaps on her face. For a moment, blood flowed across the face, and Liu Meijuan's face immediately had several wounds with flying flesh, which looked extremely terrifying. It turned out that the girl actually had a thin blade between her fingers, and with a few slaps, she instantly destroyed the girl's beautiful and carefully maintained face.

"Ah!!! My face!!" Liu Meijuan screamed in horror. The pain made her already bloody face even more distorted, like a ghost. Yu De was so frightened that she moved to the side uncomfortably. The words of comfort and reprimand were stuck in his throat for a while, and he couldn't say them out.

Seeing this, Yu Qing's eyes flashed with joy. She stopped wasting time with these two people and turned to politely said to the few base leaders who were watching the excitement: "Yu Qing has done all the things promised, and now The base is now in your hands, and I hope you will come with me to the study to discuss the rest of the matters in detail. It's getting late, so I'd better let a few brothers take my father and relatives and friends down to rest first."

"Haha, Miss Yu...oh no, you have the final say on the affairs of the Yu family, and we outsiders can't get too involved." Old Man Fang was the first to express his opinion, smiling and saying that you have little respect for your father. If Mom has any grievances, feel free to retaliate yourself, as long as it doesn't affect our interests.

Xiong Zheng also smiled heartily, and ordered his men to assist the head of the Yu family in "arranging arrangements" for their Yu family, while echoing, "Uncle Fang said, it's up to you to take matters into your own hands. I think we'd better strike while the iron is hot and go to the study to have a good chat." Let's talk about the things we have in common."