Chapter 22

As one of the large bases in China, the Z City Base is quite large.

The base is divided into two areas, namely the inner area and the outer area. The inner area basically follows the original Z City, and is mostly populated by superpowers and their relatives, as well as ordinary people with relatively strong strength; while the outer area radiates outward along the main road, covering all areas in the surrounding area. The three small counties and twelve villages are home to a mixed bag of people.

As soon as night falls, the difference between the inner and outer cities becomes obvious. Most of the residents in the outer area make a living by working hard, and it is difficult to survive. Almost no one pays the electricity bill of 50 points a week. Therefore, in the dead of night, the outer area has long been plunged into darkness;

The inner area, especially the area close to the main urban area, is brightly lit. The transportation here is developed, and it is a certain distance from the villa area where several big bosses live. There is no need to worry about disturbing any true god. It is really a certain place. This is a prime location that some businesses like to choose.

For example, Lanliu Street is located right in the city center.

The "Red House" is taken from the Moulin Rouge, the famous red light district in Paris, and is intended to be similar to the Moulin Rouge.

However, there is a slight difference: Moulin Rouge is a large cabaret performance hall that makes money through the dancers' gorgeous stripteases and provides services to maintain dancers.

The Red Room does not have so many side performances. It collects the most beautiful boys and girls in the base, and they usually have their own fixed prices.

The ladies and gentlemen of the red house do not need to provide performances. They only need to stand or sit quietly, scattered around the well-lit lobby bar and wait for the guests to choose. The gunmen who come to have fun do not need them to do any additional performances. , which beauty can be taken away by paying points, or go straight to the topic on the spot. The end of the world allows them to abandon the coat of civilization and reveal the most direct and primitive *.

However, there are always some extra-beautiful ones who don't have to attract customers in the lobby themselves. They will be specially recommended by the supervisor to higher-level superpowers to earn more commissions. Yang Liu is one of them.

Before the end of the world, Yangliu's original name was Yang Hao. Later, the sponsor thought his name was too tough, so he changed his name to Yangliu, which means a weak willow supporting the wind. Yangliu accepted this meekly. Old men can't stand the meekness and pettiness of beautiful boys. Therefore, he received funding from his sponsor and successfully starred in a supporting actor in a TV series. A student like him at a second-rate film school Being able to get this kind of performance opportunity, naturally he immediately became a well-known figure on campus.

But before he could be proud for long, the hateful apocalypse suddenly came. The old man who had always been obedient to him suddenly changed his face. Regardless of his pleading, he took his yellow-faced woman and drove away to h city.

Thinking of that old woman's proud smiling face at that time, Yangliu felt a burst of hatred. How could she compete with him if she relied on her family in the capital? ! Yang Liu thought bitterly...

Director Zhao looked at Yang Liu's delicate and pure face with satisfaction. Although he didn't know why Gu Da suddenly changed his taste, he still tried his best to warn: "Yang Liu, do you remember what I just told you? When you meet Brother Tao, you can do whatever you are asked to do. Be nice and don't talk too much. If you serve Brother Tao well, you may be accepted, and your life will not necessarily be worse than that of a person with superpowers."