Chapter 43

Lu Fan saw that the big cat had been attacked and was so sleepy on the ground that he could not stand up. He quickly used his powers to make the soil under the big cat's feet soft and moist. The big cat struggled and sank into the soil. When it sank, the soil fell again. It instantly became hard, causing the big cat to be half stuck in the ground.

"Meow ow~ meow ow~" the big cat howled at everyone in a sad and ferocious manner, but was unable to struggle any longer.

"Monkey, give it a good time." It deserves retribution for eating so many people.

Zhang Hua waved his hand and ignored the dying mutated animal. Instead, he turned around and covered his mouth and nose with a wet cloth, and took out Ruan Ning, who was sleeping heavily in the pollen.

When he came back with Ruan Ning in his arms, the mutated big cat that had eaten countless people was obviously dead.

"Thanks to Xiao Ning's cleverness today, this big guy is really difficult to deal with." Qian Zhiqiang said while treating the wound when he returned to the village chief's home.

"It's true that mixing mutated pollen into water arrows is a great trick." Lu Fan agreed excitedly.

Without saying a word, Hou Yu reached out and probed Ruan Ning's forehead. He was relieved when he saw that the temperature was normal and that the child had obviously sucked in too much pollen to stay awake.

Suddenly, Hou Yu suddenly raised his eyebrows and said: "Everyone in the village is back." Apparently the villagers had been hiding outside the village for so long without any movement. They thought they had been tricked, so they came back happily to receive the "fruits of victory." "Come.

"Oh? Then we'll have a good 'talk' with the village chief." Zhang Hua smiled and winked at a few people. Lu Fan and Liu Zhizhao walked out with understanding, and soon tied up the village chief and his daughter Fan. Chun Ni came in together.

"Guys, please spare me, I was beaten too." The village chief knew that he was facing a tough fight, so he repeatedly made detours. However, Fan Chunni caught sight of the young man standing beside her and couldn't help but look happy.

"Oh? Then who raped you?" Zhang Hua asked, pretending not to know.

"That's Wang Laosan from the neighboring village. He raised a vicious cat monster. That monster loves to eat people. He forced us to give the cat monster people with superpowers, otherwise he would kill us. So did I. For the lives of the whole village." In his panic, the village chief obviously didn't notice that the young man in the room was the one he had calculated with pollen half a month ago. He just kept crying and crying, and he looked like he had no choice but to do it as he said .

Zhang Hua and the others watched the village chief's performance as if they were watching a play. The young man had already told them that in order to go to Liang County to collect supplies, the so-called village chief could voluntarily provide superpowers for mutant cats. If If he hadn't been coveting the safety of this place without zombies, he could have taken the people in the village and fled to a nearby base.

At this time, Fan Chunni couldn't hold it any longer. She raised her head and looked at the young man expectantly: "You escaped, can you take me away?"

"Take you away? How is that possible? Why should I take you away?" The young man exaggeratedly shook his shoulders and said with a surprised look on his face.

Fan Chunni widened her eyes in disbelief and shouted: "Didn't you tell me that you liked me and asked me to persuade my father not to send you away? You also said that if I help you escape, you will take me to the capital to eat and drink. It's spicy, if it weren't for me, you would have been sent to feed that monster."