Chapter 92

Yu De is short and fat, and his appearance is not pleasing to the eye. His squinting eyes, plump purple lips, radiant smile and straight general belly make people think of some kind of quasi-general. Focus on eating and sleeping animals. The tall, handsome Yu Xiangfeng stood next to his father, and one could not help but marvel at the wonder of genes.

"Brother Huan." Ruan Ning asked Lin Yuehuan in a low voice after sitting down, "Is Yu Xiangfeng really Yu De's biological child? Then his mother must be very beautiful." How many beautiful women can make up for the defects in Yu De's genes.

Lin Yuehuan was amused by his little boy's rare naughty words, and replied seriously: "She is indeed beautiful. I heard that she used to be the mainstay of a nightclub. She seems to be nearly twenty years younger than Yu De."

Ruan Ning's eyes widened in surprise, obviously thinking of the drama that often appeared in wealthy families in some news reports.

Seeing his surprised expression, Lin Yuehuan couldn't help but stretched out his hand to pinch the tip of Ruan Ning's white and tender nose, and said jokingly, "You can't tell, my baby is quite gossipy." Just as Ruan Ning thought, now he is with Yu The eldest young master of the Yu family, who is smiling naturally and naturally next to De, is not the product of his mistress' superiority. It's a pity that the eldest lady of the Yu family doesn't often appear in Y City. The eldest daughter has been made like an illegitimate daughter by this mother and son, and has no status. I hope that the methods of this resentful eldest lady will not let her down. He was so disappointed.

Yu De really wanted to get along with the people in charge of City Z this time, so he even gave up the main seat to Lin Yuehuan, while he accompanied him in the second seat and greeted him with a smile on his face. Lin Yuehuan didn't speak to him much during the whole process. He only said a few polite words at the beginning and then said nothing more. The rest of the time, he only allowed a few accompanying captains to come out to socialize so as not to be rude.

Although he had a good chat with the captains, Yu De was still eager to have a few words with the head of the Lin family. After all, if he could win the Z City base as an alliance, no one would dare to easily attack Y City again. Seeing the head of the Lin family tilting his head, talking to the young man next to him with gentle eyes, and occasionally making intimate gestures to show his affection, Yu De felt that his opportunity had come.

"This must be the dual-type superpower that has been rumored in China recently. I heard that he has been promoted to the third level. He is really young and promising."

Lin Yuehuan smiled and replied for Ruan Ning, "Why, he is a small child, but he can't help the head of the Yu family to praise him so much. But Young Master Yu, who is already a level 4 superpower at such a young age, is really promising at a young age."

Yu De was also polite, "Xiangfeng is just a fluke. I heard that Captain Lin has reached the peak of the fourth level. It seems that it won't be long before our country will have a fifth-level superpower. I still remember Lin If only he had known the grand occasion of your coming-of-age ceremony held by the old master of the family, he might have been very pleased to see that you are able to do such a thing now. It is a pity that Captain Lin personally built such a large family business, but he always There are some shameless people who want to worry about you, and even an old man like me can't stand it."

This was about playing the family card. Lin Yuehuan snorted coldly in his heart and called his father an old man. He didn't even look at his age, but calmly changed the topic on his face, "Yeah, they say it's easier to start a business than to keep it. , I have worked hard to maintain the Lin family's business, but there are always a few restless people in the clan who want to hold me back at any time. It is annoying to think about it." These words were not so polite. The words were directed at Lin Chaoqun who was beside the Yu family and his son. That means, you know that I hate Lin Chaoqun, but you still use him so much, are you just trying to make me feel unhappy?