Chapter 39

Gu Tao's face was gloomy, his eyes were fixed on Lin Yuehuan and he asked:

"When did you hook up with Gu Ze?"

Lin Yuehuan looked at Gu Tao's bound arms with a smile. Which one was it? He hugged his Xiaoning in the street.

"Come on! When exactly did it happen? Gu Ze started to want to attack me! And Shi Cheng, what benefits did you promise him?" Gu Tao roared.

Although he fell into Lin Yuehuan's hands, he was not very scared at this time. As the leader of a large supernatural group, Gu Tao was not brainless. On the contrary, he had left a way out for himself early on.

Lin Yuehuan frowned displeased, thinking that Gu Tao, a bereaved dog, dared to be so rampant, and thought that if he hadn't arrived in time last time, wouldn't his Xiao Ning have been treated lightly by such a thing?

"Ha! When? Shicheng has always been mine. As for Guze? Don't worry, I will save your life. When he comes to Z City, you can ask your good cousin in person."

After saying that, Lin Yuehuan gathered a ball of silver-white electric light in his palm, and sent it into his chest with Gu Tao's unsatisfied eyes.

"!!!" Gu Tao was so painful that he opened his mouth wide and could not make a sound. It was as if someone had repeatedly punched his heart in and out with a blunt knife. The pain was so painful that he suddenly lost all strength and knelt on the ground.

Gu Tao panted for a long time before he gradually got used to the pain. Then his eyes suddenly widened in disbelief. His superpowers, his superpowers, could no longer be sensed at all!

"Lin Yuehuan, what did you do to me?!"

Lin Yuehuan smiled carelessly,

"I know you have left yourself a way out, but without your powers, you, Gu Tao, are nothing but useless. I want to see what else you can do."

After saying this, Lin Yuehuan calmly turned around and left, without any scruples leaving his back to Gu Tao, who hated him deeply.

Gu Tao stared at the man's back with murderous eyes. The severe pain in his heart made him unable to even move forward.

Lin Yuehuan, just wait, I will definitely kill you! !

As soon as they saw the leader walking out of the villa, the Langyan team members guarding the door respectfully stepped forward and asked, "Captain, what should I do with the people inside?"

Lin Yuehuan said nonchalantly: "Take Gu Tao to the torture chamber and I will deal with it myself tomorrow. As for the boy, just let him go."

"yes!"

Yang Liu hid behind the sofa in horror and watched as the once arrogant and domineering Gu Tao was helplessly dragged away by two lantern superpowers as if they were trying to drag a dog to death, and then another person walked towards him.

"You can leave." The superpower said coldly.

"Okay, I, I'll leave right now." Yangliu stood up tremblingly as if he was receiving a grand amnesty and wanted to leave quickly.

"Wait a minute," the superpower seemed to have remembered something, and took out a green identity card from his trouser pocket and said:

"This is the reward I promised you before. There are 500 points in it. You are not allowed to reveal a word about today's events after you go out." The team member said and handed the green identity card representing the first-level superpower to the boy who looked ecstatic. , and left without looking back.

Yang Liu couldn't care less about being afraid. Gu Tao and Kuang Lei were already finished. Even if they knew that he had betrayed them, no one could do anything to him.

Doomsday Control (unedited)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara