𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ -somewhat smut-

Your heels clicked on the golden streets, people greeted you with kind greetings and large happy smiles, which you returned. Your halo was about 7 inches above your head, and your wings were soft with a paper-white color. You made your way to court for a new trial; you had to settle a dispute between a couple of angels that found their way into some trouble.

The court resembled a tower much like the others in heaven but had remarkable carvings and statues that stood in the front. With a swipe of your hand, the large doors opened revealing the long hall to court. Men and women with angelic spears and black clothing lined the hall; their frightening stitched smiles and their eyes always seemed to make the hairs on your neck stand.

Once again, the doors at the end of the hall opened with a simple swipe of your hand, and everyone looked down at you from their seating. They gave you a kind smile. "Good morning, y/n, the trial was just about to begin." You smiled and nodded. "I apologize for being late, Sera, but you know how he is." Sera gave a light chuckle, and once after she gave you a welcoming nod. You took that as your invitation and quickly opened your wings.

They carried you up with strong beats and landed you delicately next to Sera. You sat in the chair and adjusted your wings before giving Sera a single nod of your head.

She returned it and turned to the open room. "Let's begin!" The chatter between angels stopped, and the room became silent. The large court doors opened once again, and three small Cherubs floated through the door with their heads down.

"Cletus, Collin, Keenie. You were brought here for murder in the third degree; your actions caused the death of a human." The three Cherubs began to plead their case, talking over each other, and one burst into tears. Sera sighed and stood. "Silence!" The Cherubs froze in place and stared frightened at you both.

"Now... Let's try that again." Cletus flew in front of the others and stared at you both who sat at the pedestal. "M-Ms. Sera... we weren't-" Cletus was cut off by the doors opening once again. The court watched as Adam walked through the doors. His signature smirk plastered on his face. "Adam, finally decided to join I see."

Adam flew to his own pedestal and dismissed Sera. "Who the hell is this?" You glared at him. "The defendant, Adam." Sera said slightly frustrated. "May we continue, Adam?" Adam looked at you and Sera curiously. "Huh? Oh shit....My bad...." You rolled your eyes, and Sera let the Cherub continue. "We weren't the only ones there! There were filthy hellborn there." Your eyes narrowed slightly. The court began to murmur and speak. "Demons?" Sera asked with a concerned tone. "There were three of them!" You looked over at Sera and back at the Cherub. "Thank you, Cletus, you three are dismissed. We'll talk about your involvement at a further date." The Cherubs left relieved while the rest of the court was in a small panic.

"Interfering with human lives... It disgusts me," Sera said lightly. "What are we to do?" Your voice held slight concern. "I don't know, but thank you for being here, y/n. I'll hold a meeting with the council soon enough to figure this matter out." You nodded and stood up from your seat. Your wings effortlessly carried you towards the doors, and you made your way towards your office. You sighed and decided the flight would be quicker. Your wings flew forward and backward, and eventually, you were able to soar through the sky towards your office. Once there, you landed on the balcony, walked through the door, and sat at your desk. A couple of hours passed, and you were still stuck at your desk filling out paperwork. A long sigh was dragged out of you, and you stretched yourself out. Once back seated in your chair properly, you were ready to get back to your work when the door to your office burst open.

"Good afternoon, sugartits!" You let out a slight relieved groan as Adam walked into your office. "Miss me, babes?" He said with a smirk. You chuckled and stood up from your desk. He shortened your walk by taking a few steps around your desk. "Maybe~" Your hands rested on his chest, and he rested gently on your hips. "Did you miss me?" you asked lightly and with a flirtatious tone. He was quick to swoon and be entranced in your voice. "I really did, babes~" You were much shorter than Adam, so as he was currently bending down, silently waiting for a kiss. "You really, really missed me?" You said with an even softer and calmer voice. "Mhm... I really... really did..." He was inches from your face, and his lips brushed against yours. "Good... Then why were you late to trial!?" Your hands gripped one of his horns and held him at your height. "Ah! Dame it!" he snapped out of his loving trance, and you glared at him. "Okay, okay! I fell back asleep!" You released his horn and sent him a frustrated glare "I wanted two things from you this morning! Don't go back to bed and don't be late to court!"