𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐭?

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ -Blood-

Charlie and Vaggie had left early in the morning, excitedly proclaiming their mission to gather party supplies. As Charlie elaborated on her plans for the grand celebration, you couldn't help but notice a hint of uncertainty in her voice. Wasn't long to learn she had never been to or thrown a party in her life.

As for Angel he lay passed out in his bed, he had asked for your help in getting some much-needed rest, having struggled with sleep for the past few nights. His absence from work and the constant barrage of voicemails hinted at the underlying source of his distress.

Husk was always holed up in his room until absolutely necessary, emerging only when duty called. And Alastor was likely enjoying a leisurely tea session with Niffty.

Meanwhile, Adam remained in his room, engrossed in his own activities. In recent days, he had been offering flight lessons, a gesture of support and companionship that you appreciated immensely. His guidance had been invaluable, allowing you to open and tuck your wings as desired, yet you still hadn't ventured on a flight alone, always wanting Adam's presence.

You lifted your phone off your bed side table and checked the time. The bright symbols flashed in your face revealing it was 12:00. You let out a soft groan before rolling out of bed. You reach behind your back and stretch. Your wings spreading out and cracking along with your spine.

You step out of your clothes and step into the showers, feeling the water bouncing off your wings before soaking into the feathers and cascading to the floor.Once you're done, you step out of the shower and wrap yourself in a towel. Your wet hair and feathers drip water onto the floor as you stare at your reflection in the foggy mirror, steam rising around you.

It didn't take long for you to slip into a nice outfit. Stepping outside, you spread your wings and began flapping them gently, the air running through the feathers and drying them. They fluffed out a bit, and you smoothed them down before making your way out of your room and down the grand staircase.

As you descended, no one was in sight, so you figured you'd pour yourself a drink and wait for someone to join you. However, as you reached the last step of the staircase, a loud bang reverberated against the door. Your head snapped in the direction of the noise, and another bang echoed throughout the room.

You grip the railing tightly, bracing yourself for whatever might blast through that door. But what catches you off guard is the sudden appearance of red smoke seeping into the room from under the door and through any other available crevice.

In the next moment, the door is blasted open, and the red smoke floods the room, obscuring your vision completely. You start coughing as the smoke fills your lungs, making it difficult to breathe, and your vision becomes hazy.

Once the smoke clears, you can somewhat make out the tall figure of Valentino striding into the room, a scowl etched on his face. Your eyes narrow in his direction, and the moment his gaze meets yours, his scowl transforms into a smirk.

"Ahh... Cariño~," he coos lightly, his voice dripping with charm. "So wonderful to see you," he says, taking a step closer. You scowl and watch as he approaches you "Val..." You mutter distastefully. "Oh, don't sound so excited," he teases and takes your hand in his own. Instead of kissing, he runs his long tongue across the back of your hand, spelling out a 'V' and then wrapping around the finger that once held your ring. You pull it away quickly and wipe your hand on your pants "A free woman I see?" he says, standing back up and looking down on you.

Another thing you hated about demons was that they were incredibly tall.

"You aren't one for small talk, Val. I do hope you skip to the point soon," you remark, maintaining a somewhat professional demeanor despite the disdain simmering beneath the surface.