𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ -Drinking, sadness, & Adam being a bit of a dick *cough* a lot *Cough* -

(Yall better fucking like my wing puns I swear to god, love yall)

The air was thick with the stench of alcohol and desperation, assaulting your senses with its cloying aroma. Despite the overwhelming disgust that curled your lips into a grimace, you remained seated at the bar.

You ignored the lecherous stares of the men who surrounded you, their eyes lingering on your form with a predatory hunger that made your skin crawl. But you refused to let their crude advances deter you.

You sat alone at the bar, after the last guy gave up and left with shame. Your fingers wrapped tightly around a half-empty glass, the amber liquid within offering little comfort against the crushing weight of your own thoughts. The sound of laughter and conversation echoed hollowly in your ears. With each swallow, the burn of the alcohol seared your throat, a painful reminder of the numbness you sought to escape. But no amount of liquor could drown out the memories that haunted you, the ghosts of your past looming over you like specters in the darkness.

In the past few days since your encounter with Carmilla, you've become a ghost at the hotel. Nights spent within its walls are few and far between, mere blips on the radar before you vanish once more into the streets of Hell.

Each morning greets you with a pounding headache, the aftermath of your long nights. You find yourself drawn to the bar like a moth to a flame, seeking solace in the numbing embrace of alcohol.

But no matter how much you drink, no matter how many bottles you empty, the answers you seek remain elusive, slipping through your fingers like grains of sand. Your mind becomes a swirling vortex of confusion and despair, lost in a haze of intoxication and regret.

You spend every minute at the bar trying to piece together the remaining weight on your shoulder, but each sip of alcohol only serves to bury the truth deeper within the recesses of your mind. In the quiet moments of solitude, when the noise of the bar fades into the background and the weight of your thoughts becomes too heavy to bear, you find yourself wondering whether Adam has noticed your absence. It's a fleeting thought, brushed aside almost as quickly as it arises, but it lingers in the recesses of your mind like a shadow.

You try not to dwell on him, on the memories that still haunt you like ghosts in the night. But despite your best efforts to push him from your thoughts, he remains a constant presence in your mind, a specter that refuses to be banished.

There's a strange comfort in his presence when you manage to make your way back to the hotel. Despite the harmful words he's spoken and the pain he's caused, there's a part of you that craves his company, that yearns for the fleeting moments of peace that his presence brings.

But then, like a bolt from the blue, the memory of his betrayal comes crashing back, shattering the fragile illusion of tranquility that you've built around him. And in that moment, all the pain and heartache that he's inflicted upon you comes rushing back with a vengeance.

Your scowl deepens at the thought of Adam's betrayal, the bitter taste of resentment lingering on your tongue as you slam back the last of your drink. With a forceful thud, you set the empty glass down on the bar surface, the sound echoing like a silent proclamation of your frustration.

Quickly rising from your seat, you cast a wary glance around the dimly lit interior of the bar before making your way back out onto the street. The cacophony of noise and the press of bodies surrounding you only serves to amplify your sense of isolation, leaving you feeling more alone than ever.

With a disappointed sigh, you navigate the winding streets of Hell, each step heavy with the weight of your own thoughts. You finally arrive at the hotel, a faint smile gracing your lips at the sound of Charlie's cheerful voice drifting from within. Stepping through the door, you find the hotel staff gathered in the lounge area, deep in conversation about strategies to attract more guests.