𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ -Mention of smut & Technically cheating?-

100 years later

As your heels clicked on the bloodied and trash-covered streets of Hell, you paid no mind to the demons that passed by, their filthy looks and curses falling on deaf ears. With determined strides, you made your way toward Lucifer's castle, its imposing silhouette looming not too far ahead.

Screams echoed through the air, a constant reminder of the torment that plagued this realm, but you pressed on undeterred. Over time, you had grown accustomed to Hell's unforgiving terrain and the horrors that lurked within its depths.

The streets may have been stained with blood and littered with refuse, but you navigated them with an air of confidence, a testament to your resilience in the face of adversity. Each step brought you closer to your destination, your determination unwavering despite the chaos that surrounded you.

As you walked through Lucifer's gates and made your way up the many stairs, and through the doors, you were immediately tackled into a hug. "Hey, Auntie!" Charlie exclaimed, her arms wrapping tightly around you.

"Hey, Charlie," you greeted her with a warm smile, returning the embrace. "How was your mother?"

She released you, and you both walked and talked as you made your way through the halls. "It was okay, I guess," Charlie replied with a shrug. "She's been really busy lately, working on some new buildings that are being put in the Lust ring. We hung out a bit, but it was mostly just me watching her work."

You nodded sympathetically, understanding the feeling of being sidelined while loved ones were preoccupied with their responsibilities. "What about dad?" she inquired, changing the subject.

You chuckled. "He's been working too, but mostly just wanting you back home. He missed you a lot."

"Yeah, he gave me a big hug when I saw him," She recalled fondly as you continued walking down the halls. "What about you, Auntie? What have you been doing since I left?"

You paused, trying to think of some interesting activities to share. "Mostly just exploring," you replied with a shrug. "It was pretty fun. Met some colorful characters. Oh, and I was invited to an overlord meeting the other day, but I didn't want to go."

Charlie raised her brow, curiosity piqued. "Why not?" she asked, eager for an explanation.

You chuckled at Charlie's curiosity, her eagerness bringing a smile to your face. "Well, you know how those meetings can be," you began, recalling the tense atmosphere and endless politicking that often accompanied gatherings of the underworld's most powerful figures. "I figured I could do without all the drama for a while."

Charlie nodded understandingly, her expression thoughtful. 

As you walked together, the conversation shifted to lighter topics, both of you enjoying the opportunity to catch up and share stories of your respective experiences since you last saw each other. Despite the darkness and chaos that surrounded you in Hell, moments like these with Charlie brought a sense of warmth and connection that you cherished deeply.

You and Charlie made your way into Lucifer's workshop, finding him at his desk diligently working on a small duckling figurine. His tongue poked out from the corner of his mouth in concentration as he meticulously put the pieces together.

Turning around at the sound of your entry, Lucifer's face lit up with a wide smile. "Ah ha! There you two are! I want to show you my newest project!" he exclaimed eagerly.

You smiled and stepped aside to let Charlie pass, then closed the door and leaned against it, crossing your arms as you watched the scene unfold.

With a flourish, Lucifer presented the finished duckling in his palm. "Presenting the fabulous wonderful magic firework ducky!" he announced proudly.