𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ -Drinking, unwanted touching, & fluff-

"How the hell do you not have any clothes!?" You hear Cherri scream from inside your closet while you sit in front of your mirror with Angel, who's currently doing your hair. Angel is already dressed in an outfit that radiates bad bitch energy, but you're still struggling to find the perfect outfit for tonight's party.

Cherri had obviously been invited, and you had heard she might be staying in the hotel for a shot at redemption. It took a while to convince her, but Angel had managed to get through to her, and she was already talking with Charlie. Angel perked up at Cherri's question and snapped his head in her direction. "Oh shit, I think I might have the perfect one!" He dropped the brush he was using and hurried off. You chuckled and began running your fingers through your feathers, causing them to puff out slightly.

"I never got a chance to talk to you after the battle, by the way. How have you been?" Cherri leans against the bathroom door entry, her voice breaking the silence.

"Good," you murmur, focusing on curling your hair. The heated iron glides smoothly through each strand, wrapping it with precision. "Even with...You know who?" As she whispers the last part, you can't help but smile. "We keep our distance, and no one gets hurt," you reply softly, your tone calm but resolute.

"Angels told me otherwise," Cherri interjects suddenly, causing you to jump slightly, the heat from the curler momentarily forgotten as it grazes your scalp. "Ow, fuck!" you yelp, turning to face Cherri. "Angels been talking about me and Adam?" you ask, a mixture of surprise and irritation evident in your voice. Cherri nods, stepping up behind you and taking the curler from your hands, skillfully continuing the task. "Heard he got you that rose," she mentions, nodding towards the black and gold rose resting in a small vase of water. You gaze at its perfect petals, then back at your reflection in the mirror. "It's just a rose, nothing special," you whisper, though doubt lingers in your mind.

"Hmm... The flying lessons, the rose, healing you, defending your honor," Cherri lists off each item before adding, "It's as if he cares." She finishes with a smirk, and you scoff, attempting to push aside any notion of sentimentality.

Cherri puts the finishing touches on your hair, and you step out into the bedroom, only to be greeted by Angel bursting in with a dress in one hand and Nugs dressed in a little suit in the other. "Try this!" he says happily, tossing the dress towards you. You catch it, your eyes widening at the sight of the garment. Before you can properly examine it, though, you're gently pushed into your bathroom.

A smile plays at your lips, and a small chuckle escapes your throat as you start to strip off your clothes and step into the dress. Once you've zipped it up, you finally have a chance to take in your reflection in the mirror. Your breath catches in your throat at the sight.

"Holy..." you start, your voice trailing off as you slowly pivot, allowing you to behold the vision before you. The dress, oh, the dress—it's nothing short of breathtaking. Its length brushes just above the curve of your thigh, the velvet red fabric shimmering under the soft light, casting a spellbinding allure. Each fold and drape seems to have been meticulously crafted to accentuate every curve, every contour of your body.

The open back of the dress forms a divine frame for your wings, which spread out elegantly at your sides, a testament to your ethereal beauty. They catch the light, their feathers gleaming with a mesmerizing sheen, adding a touch of otherworldly grace to your already captivating figure.

You take slow, deliberate steps towards the door and push it open, revealing Cherri and Angel engrossed in their conversation. However, the moment their eyes land on you, they fall silent, their words trailing off into stunned silence.