𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭?

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ - Pure porn (I'm sorry) & some drama at the end - 

The hotel was bustling with sinners now, all trying to redeem themselves. It had been a spectacular couple of months since both Vox and Val were killed. Velvette had taken over the V company but hadn't shown any interest in seeking revenge for her lost comrades.

You and Adam had done very little to hide your growing relationship. The tension that had once hung between you had melted away, replaced by a comforting warmth that radiated whenever you were together. 

You were observing Charlie's class on friendship, trying to contain your laughter as the demons around you rambled on about irrelevant topics. Charlie shot you a glare from across the room, prompting you to quietly slip out of the ballroom and head towards your room. Just as you reached for the door, you felt a familiar hand wrap around your waist, pulling you back with a gentle yet firm touch.

A smile spread across your face as you recognized Adam's presence. "Adam," you murmured softly, feeling the warmth of his embrace against your back. His response was a simple hum as he pressed kisses along your neck, causing a pleasant shiver to run down your spine. Leaning into his touch, you tilted your head to grant him better access.

Before you could react, Adam effortlessly lifted you into the air, his strong arms cradling you as he carried you into his room. A smirk played on your lips as you were gently laid out on his bed. 

You finally caught a glimpse of his face, unmasked and flushed with desire as he continued to lavish attention on your neck. Your legs instinctively wrapped around him, pulling him closer, while your fingers tangled in his hair, urging him on.

"It's almost not fair how much attention you give them," he whispered in your ear, his breath sending shivers down your spine. You felt the unmistakable hardness of his length pressing against you, heightening the intensity of the moment.

A mischievous smile played on your lips as you bit down on the inside of your cheek. "You think you deserve it more?" you mumbled teasingly. His nod against your neck only fueled your smirk, as you realized you were witnessing a side of Adam that few ever saw—the vulnerable, longing side that craved your affection and attention.

"It's all yours then, Adam," you whispered, your voice trembling with anticipation. In an instant, he rid you of your clothes, his movements swift and urgent. His own robe fell to the floor. Gripping your thigh firmly, he spread your legs, his touch sending shivers down your spine. A wicked grin spread across his face as he took in the sight of your glistening arousal.

"Soaked and ready for me," he growled, his voice low and seductive, sending a thrill through your body. Your anticipation peaked as you felt his burning tip press against your slick entrance. With each inch he pushed inside you, your body responded, arching instinctively to meet his touch. A soft whimper escaped your lips, a mixture of pleasure and longing that only fueled his desire further. 

He wasted no time, plunging into you with fervor, his movements rough and urgent. Within moments, you were a chorus of moans and gasps, overwhelmed by the intensity of his desire. Then, his arms slid beneath you, lifting you effortlessly from the bed. As he hoisted you up, you surrendered to his strength, feeling him penetrate deeper, igniting sensations you hadn't experienced in years.

Pressed against the wall, he began to move with a primal rhythm, each thrust hitting you with precision. Your fingers tangled in his hair, pulling him closer as his lips explored your skin, leaving a trail of passionate marks. Meanwhile, his hands remained anchored on the wall, providing leverage for his powerful movements. 

"I want these filthy fucks to know you belong to me! That the only one who could ever make you feel like this is me because you're. Fucking. Mine"

With each word emphasized by a forceful thrust, a small scream of pleasure escaped your throat. Adam felt the way you were beginning to tighten around him, and he couldn't help but tease, "Was that all it took? A couple of well-put-together words? Or was it the voice that was saying them? You can't resist me, can you, tits?"

Your response was immediate. You came undone, your walls clenching tightly around him as a symphony of sounds escaped your lips. He rode you through your high, slowing slightly before returning to his original pelvis-breaking speed.

You could sense he was close when the rhythm of his thrusts became erratic. Feeling him twitching inside of you, his nails dragged down the wall as he filled you with his release. 

You were completely reliant on his strong grip to keep you from falling to the floor, and he did just that, pinning you to the wall with little effort. Both of you were breathing heavily and deeply. As you slowly began to lower one of your legs from his waist, he suddenly grabbed the leg and pulled it back to its original position. A dark chuckle escaped his throat as he stared into your tired yet gorgeous eyes. "You think we're done?" 

____________

You weren't done. That night had taken you from the wall to the dresser, then to the shower, the floor, and finally, back to bed, where exhaustion had claimed you. As you stirred from your slumber, a peculiar sound pierced the silence of the night. It was a haunting melody, drifting through the air like an echo from another realm. At first, it was faint, barely registering in your sleepy consciousness. But as you became more aware, the sound grew louder, more insistent, like a spectral whisper beckoning you from the depths of your dreams.

You rose from the bed and slipped out, trying not to disturb Adam as he slept. With slightly shaky legs, you gathered your clothes and dressed before making your way toward the door. Glancing back at Adam, you saw his fist clutching the sheet where you had been lying. It pained you to leave him, but something strange was pulling you away, calling to you. Stepping into the hallway, you followed the sharp, intermittent noise that echoed through the corridors.

As you approached the library doors, the noise from within grew louder. Despite being directly across from the ballroom, the library was rarely frequented, especially by demons who weren't known for their love of reading. You hesitated for a moment before finally pushing the door open. 

The last thing you had expected was to find Lute sitting on the oak table, sharpening her angelic steel dagger. The sound, initially unfamiliar, now identified, made your heart skip a beat. She looked up at you, her eyes burning with hatred, but you met her gaze with equal intensity.

"I told you not to go near him," she said, laying her dagger beside her and leaning forward, elbows on her knees, glaring at you.

"You can't blame me. He's the one who laid his eyes on me and forgot all about you, just like that" you snapped, a smirk playing on your lips.

"It's an act!" she spat, her anger clear as day.

"Is it? Or are you afraid the real act was when he was with you?" you shot back, watching as the anger in Lute's eyes intensified before she closed them, took a deep breath, and regained her composure.

"Doesn't matter now. Once you're gone completely, he'll only have me."

She moved with lightning speed, knowing exactly what she was doing, and you were caught off guard. Before you could react, she lunged at you, striking you hard enough to send you flying across the hall. You landed with a thud in the middle of the ballroom, sprawling on your side, your gaze locking with Lute's as she stood in the doorway, her sword hanging loosely from her hand.

______

Shit is about to go down, Hope you all enjoyed it.