𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫...𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ -Gore & slightly emotional - (Credit to the comic artist and I highly recommend you watch it)

Your eyes gleamed with a golden hue, hair billowing around your shoulders as your hands clenched into fists at your sides. The drones emitted a cacophonous screech before an ominous voice echoed from the speakers.

"Hey there, princesses."

Your gaze narrowed, instantly recognizing the source. "Vox..." you muttered, a mixture of frustration and defiance coloring your tone. A chuckle echoed from the speakers, mocking and familiar.

"You've always been so welcoming," Vox taunted.

"What do you want, Vox?" you snapped, your patience wearing thin. The speakers hummed with anticipation, amplifying the tension in the room.

"Cutting to the chase... I can respect it," Vox replied smoothly. "You took something of ours, and we don't like things being stolen from us all that much."

An angry growl rose in your throat, the threat hanging heavy in the air. "So, let us take him home, or we'll burn this place to the ground," Vox declared, his voice laced with malice. Despite the danger, a defiant smirk tugged at your lips, your resolve unyielding.

And then, as if summoned by the tension itself, Alastor materialized beside you.

"Vox! My old friend, how wonderful to see you, or should I say hear you," he greeted with a sly grin, his presence adding another layer of complexity to the charged atmosphere.

"Alastor..." Vox's voice crackled through the speakers, strained with a hint of desperation. "This doesn't concern you."

Alastor's response was a dismissive hum, his eyes closing briefly as if to savor the moment. "Oh, but it does old friend, I'm afraid you've passed a threat to this fine establishment and I've decided to step in" he countered, his tone dripping with playful menace. You exchanged a knowing glance with him, a silent acknowledgment passing between you.

In a swift and decisive move, Alastor's black tendrils erupted from the walls, snaring the drones in their powerful grasp. The metallic monsters, once a threat, now writhed helplessly in his grip, crushed by his unearthly strength.

But the danger was far from over. Suddenly, the air was thick with a sickly pink haze, filling every nook and cranny of the room. Panic seized the air as the doors burst open, unleashing a horde of armed demons. Chaos erupted as the hotel staff leaped into action, engaging in a frenzied brawl to defend their territory.

Amidst the chaos, you scanned the room, searching for a specific figure. Your heart raced as the crowd parted, revealing Valentino's imposing figure in the doorway. Four guns gleamed in his hands, a smirk playing on his lips, his presence radiating danger and intrigue.

As Valintino swaggered into the room, a wave of tension rippled through the air. His smirk widened at the sight of you, a predatory glint flickering in his eyes. Without a word, he raised his guns, ready to unleash a barrage of bullets in your direction. Instinct kicked in, adrenaline coursing through your veins as you dove for cover behind a nearby pillar. Bullets whizzed past, embedding themselves in the walls with a deafening cacophony.

 With a swift motion, you snatched a gun from the ground, the weight of it familiar in your grip. Checking the magazine, you ensured it was fully loaded before clicking it back into place. Taking a deep breath, you poked your head out from behind the pillar, steeling yourself for the onslaught.

Instantly, a barrage of bullets flew from Valintino's gun, narrowly missing you as you ducked back into cover. "You didn't think I'd just stay away, did you?" his voice taunted, carrying over the chaos of the battle.