𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ -Smut-

"Hey, birdie!" A voice yelled from behind, making you scream, "Luci! Don't do that!" you exclaimed, turning around quickly and staring directly at Lucifer. Lucifer began to laugh until he cried, slapping his knee and letting out short wheezes. You glared at him until he was finished. "O-Oh! t-that was too good!" He continued for a short while before gathering himself. "It's great to see you, Y/N!" He said, giving you a short hug. "Good to see you too, Luci," you said with a small smile.

Lucifer turned around and walked over to a small round table. As he settled into a chair, you joined him, eager to catch up. "Okay, spill," he prompted, settling into the conversation. You shared tales of celestial trials and demonic escapades, your words painting a vivid picture of what was happening up above.

"How's my little Charlie doing?" you inquired, a note of fondness in your voice. Lucifer's expression darkened as he swirled his wine, a heavy sigh escaping his lips. "In bed, she's been distant ever since her mom moved out." You couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness at his response, memories of happier times flooding your mind.

You and Lucifer had been friends since the dawn of creation, inseparable companions in heaven's vast expanse. But when he was cast out, a piece of your heart went with him. Despite the distance, you found solace in your secret visits to hell, a bond forged through millennia of friendship.

"What about my little Adam? Still an asshole? You divorced yet?" Lucifer said, angered, and took a sip of his wine. You chuckled. "He's doing great, Luci. Yes, sadly still an asshole, and not happening." Lucifer muttered curses under his breath. When he found out you had married his arch-rival, he wasn't all too happy. But he also knew you deeply cared about him, so he didn't seem to mind all that much. He would still talk shit when he had the chance, but he never said things like you should divorce the douchebag. The two of you continued to talk for a couple of hours, sharing stories like you always did, and when the trip was over, you said your goodbyes.

"Stay safe, Y/N," you smiled and hugged him. "I will, Luci. Don't get too depressed while I'm gone, okay?" Lucifer nodded, smiling at you. You snapped your fingers and watched a large portal open in front of you. The other end was dark, but you could see the glowing golden bridge below.

"I'll see you soon, Luci."

He gave you a saddened smile as you left and stepped onto the bridge. The portal closed, and you were left with a sad demeanor. You always hated leaving Lucifer like that. You stepped through the golden gates and made your way to the penthouse.

In the depths of the night, unbeknownst to you, a pair of chilling eyes fixated on your every move. From the shadowy alleyway, they watched in silence, their presence cloaked in darkness. The eyes narrowed before disappearing without a trace.

You reached the penthouse in record time, eager to finally rest. Upon entering, you noticed Adam lying in bed, his expression troubled, fingers clenching the sheets. Swiftly stowing away your belongings, you slipped into your white silk robes and joined him. A gentle touch from you eased the tension in his hand and softened his frown, a routine comfort for his relentless nightmares.

As you lay beside him, your fingers soothingly caressed his hair while your other hand toyed with the ring on his finger. Dawn approached, signaling the need to prepare breakfast. Moving to the kitchen, you started cooking golden eggs and bacon. Midway through, heavy footsteps announced Adam's arrival from the bedroom.

Adam's hand snaked around your waist, and you were pressed into him. He bent down and rested his head on your shoulder. You smiled. "How are you feeling?" you asked him. "Hmm, tired as fuck, but other than that, I'm good. Hugging my favorite bitch and waiting for the best food," he said. You nodded along with a smile before turning around in his grip so you could face him. "You saying you got other girls?" You asked with a teasing smile.