Chapter 3

𝗘𝗻𝘇𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

I woke in the worst fucking mood. Someone was jumping on my bed.

I groaned as I saw my little sister, Emilia, jumping on my bed.

"What do you want little twat?" I snapped.

"I just wanted to be your alarm clock today." She said sadly.

"Don't cry, I'm sorry."

"Ok, time to get up. Chop chop!" She clapped her hands.

I swear, she's the little demon that will forever haunt me, even on my death bed.

She could be an actor. One moment she's sad, and the next, she's happily jumping around.

"Mum and dad are waiting for us."

"Alright, tell them I'll be there in 15 minutes."

"Ok Enzy."

"Don't call me that Emsy."

"Hey!"

I chuckled.

"Alright, get out now."

She jumped off my bed and went out.

I tiredly rubbed my eyes and rolled out of bed. I fucking hate mornings, especially on a school day.

Last night, Susanna forced me into going to a party with her. She also dragged me to play beer pong with her.

She knows that I would always let her win, so I missed all the shots on purpose and let her win. I was slightly drunk cus I took 20 shots.

Then she told me to drink vodka with her. I fcuking hate vodka. She knows that but she completely disregarded it.

This happens at every party. My parents dislike her but I don't want to dump her. It would mean me wasting two years of my life with her.

At first she was a really nice girl but as the time went on, she started changing and she wanted me to change along with her.

She wanted to fit in with the crowd. I don't understand why. She could be a nerd for all I cared and I would still love her.