Chapter 7

𝗘𝗻𝘇𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

I was walking to music class, still thinking about that mysterious girl's laugh. I didn't get to see her face because her back was facing me.

It was like music to my ears. It was completely different from Susanna's laugh. This girl's laugh was so angelic. If that was her laugh, imagine her voice.

I never thought I would fall in love at hearing someone's laugh. I think I'm turning crazy.

I must find out her name. She seems familiar, but I'm not sure where.

I was deep in thought that I didn't notice someone walking straight towards me.

I bumped into someone. I looked down and saw a girl with her head down, almost like she's trying not to draw attention to herself.

"I'm so sorry." she spoke.

Her voice was so angelic. She looked up slightly at me. It was the mystery girl. Her clothes were the same.

"Nah, it's cool." I said.

"Where are you heading?" I asked.

"To music class. You?"

"Same."

"I have a favour. Can you walk in before me? It's just that I don't like to draw too much attention towards myself. Ot creeps me the fuck out." she made her face in disgust.

She looked so cute. Her nose was scrunched. Her mouth pouted. Her eyes squinted.

She snapped her fingers.

"Hey, you alive, buddy?" she asked.

"Yea, yea. But you have to go in first. As they say, ladies first." I said.

"How gentlemanly of you. Please enter five minutes after. They might think we came together. It's not anything bad, but as I said. Attention creeps me the fuck out. Anyway, I feel like I rambled a bit, so I will be taking my leave. Goodbye." she gave a little wave.

"Yea, bye. See you in class in five minutes."

So that is where I recognize her, music class. How did I never come across her? I think her name is Aurora.