Chapter 17

𝗘𝗻𝘇𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

We reached her front porch.

"Can I please come inside? I know you're curious."

"Yea, come inside."

I entered, and she locked the door.

I greeted her parents in the living room.

We entered her bedroom.

"Alright, so you probably have already known that Susanna and I are broken up."

"Yea, I figured since she removed all your pictures. She blocked you, didn't she?"

"Yea. How'd you know?"

"She's like an open book. She's very predictable. First, she's gonna remove all your pics. Second, she's gonna block you. Third, she's gonna take out her anger on me. Fourth, she's gonna make rumours about you. Fifth, she's gonna get back with you. Sixth, she's gonna pretend nothing ever happened."

"Wow. You really read the future."

"It's not really the future. I would call it reading the BBB's mind."

"What's BBB?"

"Bitchy Brainless Bimbo." she said proudly.

"You do know you're talking to her boyfriend, right?"

"Ex-boyfriend. You're single. She's single. So I can talk shit about her to you." she smiled.

"Alright, so I came here to give you make a deal with you."

"Do it like a business proposal."

"I don't want to spend 2 years of my life, and then waste it by breaking it off with Susanna. I wanna get her back, but I also wanna see her a bit jealous. I want to fake date you until she asks me to be her boyfriend again. When I get her back, the deal will be off."

"What do I get in return?"

"Anything you want."

"Before I agree or disagree, I have questions."

"And I have the answers."

"One, do I have to act like a bimbo, like Susanna? Two, can I get to know you as friends? Three, do we have to do anything intimate? Four, do I have to attract a bunch of attention? Five, do I have to change my clothing style?"

"No, yes, sometimes but it depends on the situation, no, and no."

"Wonderful."

"Just because this is something fake, it doesn't mean that you have to change yourself."

"I was gonna reject your deal, but when you said that ... Deal."

"Hold up, what do you want in return?"

"I'll think of something."

"Alright, let me walk you out." she said.