Chapter 32

𝗘𝗻𝘇𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

I heard the bathroom door creek open. I thought Aurora was done, so I looked.

Oh boy! Her milky white, long, smooth legs and arms. I was senseless as soon as I saw her. I could see her curves through the towel. Damn! This girl's got so much effect on me.

"Um ... I forgot my clothes." she was blushing profusely.

I looked away before she caught me staring at her.

I've never seen someone as beautiful as her. I know everyone is beautiful in their own way, but there was something different about Aurora.

"Yea, you could've called me for help, though." I suggested.

She shrugged.

I couldn't help but stare at her chest. Her boobs were the perfect size. I bet they would fit perfectly in my hands ... What the fuck!

My thoughts are getting nastier by the second. This girl is corrupting my mind.

She turned around, and her ass was rolling in the towel as she walked. I wonder what it would feel like to fuck her from behind ... Shit!

I think I'm just sex deprived. I haven't had real sex in a month. Plus, she said she's saving herself for marriage. So I can't and don't want to ruin that.

...

She came out after a few minutes, and she smelt like vanilla.

"Imma go take a shower now." I said and got up from the bed.

I'm fucking hard by just looking at her body. Plus, she's not even fully naked.

Fake It Till You Make Itजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें