Chapter 5

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

I stood outside the school gates.

Don't run away, please. It's just one day.

Fine! I won't run away.

I took a deep breath and entered. The hallways were filled with endless drama.

"Have you heard Ethan got Grace pregnant?" One said.

"Really? Have you heard the two nerds have something going on?" Another said.

This is what happens every day. Sometimes I wanna know how in the world they come up with these.

I rolled my eyes and kept my head down. Because of my style and hair down, I cover myself well. The only bad thing is that I'm 5'9. I'm the tallest girl in the school.

I don't give a fuck about my height. They can talk shit about it but I never chose to be the height I am.

They always say, the one's who gossip, are the one's who will always be nothing in life. Gossip gets you nowhere, just mind your fucking business.

I was walking peacefully in the corner when I saw shiny heels nearly step on my adidas shoes.

I looked up a bit and saw Susanna.

What the fuck does this bitch want now?

I quirked an eyebrow waiting for her to speak. I waited for a good 2 minutes.

Does this girl think I have all day? Are there any hidden cameras that are recording for a mean girls episode?

"What's your problem?" She asked loudly.

I winced. I hate when people shout at me. One time a teacher yelled at me and I cried for 10 minutes. She apologized right after, she was in a bad mood.

I looked at her confused. She didn't deserve my words. I don't talk unless it's for a good reason.

"Fucking amswer me, dammit!"

I winced again.