Chapter 8

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

I walk into class. That was kinda awkward. Enzo and I share the same music class, along with some other classes.

I wouldn't say he's my academic rival because I get 100% in everything.

5 minutes later, as he said, he came in. He looked around the classroom, and then his eyes stopped on me.

I averted my gaze and watched down.

All the girls were gushing over him. That is extremely weird. I do have to admit, he's handsome. But that doesn't mean that you have to act all obsessive.

The teacher walked in, and the chatter died down.

"Good morning, class. Today, you'll be having a partnered project. It requires you to have two different instruments and merge two romance songs together."

"John and Emily. Shane and Amelia. Enzo with Aurora. ..."

I turned to look at Enzo. He was already looking at me.

"You may now go sit with your partners. You can discuss with each other a bit about the project. This project is due at the end of the semester."

I walked to Enzo's desk.

"So, what instrument will you play?" I asked.

"I'll play the piano, you?"

"Perfect, I'm playing the violin. Quick fact, the piano and violin work perfectly together when creating a romance song."

"Cool. So you wanna pick out your song?"

"Sure." I sat down next to him.

I made sure to keep my distance because Susanna might chop my head off for sitting next to her beloved boyfriend.

She's dumb enough to do that. She wouldn't even understand that we have a shared project. Although it would be cool to see her in orange, locked away behind bars.

Also, people who aren't in music class might spread rumours, saying I have something to do with Enzo. I don't need any unwanted attention.