Chapter 20

𝗘𝗻𝘇𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

We stood by the gate. Aurora looked like she was contemplating.

"Can you go in without me? This feels weird as fuck."

"We're a couple now, so we need to walk in together."

"Yea, but it'll attract too much attention. And if there's one thing I hate more than cooked snails, it is too much attention."

"Attention is what we need. If we want Susanna to notice us, we need to be together."

"Fine." she huffed.

We walked in, and all eyes turned on us. One, because everyone knew my breakup with Susanna. Two, I was walking in with the quiet girl no one really knew.

She started to walk a bit more cautiously. She slowed down in pace and allowed me to lead the way.

As soon as I was in front, she hid behind my back.

"Everyone is staring, and it's creeping me the fuck out. why can't they mind their damn business."

"That's because I'm super hot."

"Egoistic much. Someone needs to turn your ego down a notch."

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

We reached the end of the hallway.

"Alright, you can stop playing hide and seek now."

She came out from behind me.

"Are we gonna do this every morning?"

"Yes."

"What class do you have?" I asked.

"AP Math."

"Same. Let's go."

...

It turned out that we both were in the same stream. So we ended up having the same subjects.

I was waiting for Aurora because she told me she was gonna talk to her friend, Olivia, for a bit.