Chapter 16

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

I woke up and felt that something strange might happen today. I brushed it off and did my morning rituals.

I attended all my classes. I was ready to leave when I saw Enzo approaching me.

I was confused. Was he coming to me or someone else?

I looked around and found it was only me around.

He reached me.

"Hey, I was wondering if I could drop you home. I wanna talk to you about something."

"Uh, sure. Walking or driving?"

"Walking."

"Great. I would've turned you down if it was driving. I prefer walking."

"Same, I have a car, but I don't like driving a lot. I prefer walking and listening to music."

"That's literally me. My parents wanted to buy me a car but I refused."

...

We were out of the gate. We silently walked.

I took out my headphones and started playing Ariana Grande, Eminem, Drake, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, SZA, ice spice, Rap songs etc.

"Wanna see my playlist?"

"Sure."

I showed him.

"We have the same music taste."

"Cool. Want me to play it out loud?"

"Yea."

I turned the volume up a bit and put my phone in my pocket.

We walked in silence. I was quite curious as to why he wanted to walk me home, but I stayed silent.

I'm that type of person who just wants to enjoy the moment. I don't want my questions to ruin the moment.

The time will come when some of our questions get answered. We just need to be patient.