Part 8: Party Time!

~The next morning~ 

I wake up to Oliver laughing hard after falling off my bed. I sit up, half awake "Huh?" My hair was a mess and my makeup that I had forgotten to take off was smudged. Oliver, being his cute self, looks up with  cheeky grin. "Let me take you out tonight, my treat" I snicker "Where we going, love?" 

"My friend is hosting a party at their place tonight, I just got the text." He says as he stands up "I'll show you around my friend group!" I chuckle and lay on my back. I lock eyes with him silently for a moment, just looking into his lovely eyes. I hold my arms open and he giggles like a toddler, flopping into my arms. 

A little while later we get up and see everyone half awake while sitting at the kitchen bar. I look at Thomas and see his hair tied back in a half-up-half-down man bun. I chuckle and walk into the kitchen while Oliver sits beside Vic. My stomach grumbles and I sigh.

I open my fridge to scavenge for breakfast, sliding a few things over to look past them. "Fuck" I state "We're out of milk.. I was going to make pancakes for us" Thomas and Addison "We'll go get milk~" I snap my head around "No! Don't go like Tom's dad!" The room erupts into laughter as Thomas shakes his head like a disappointed father. 

I roll my eyes at Tom's little head shake and look over at Vic and Oliver "Would you two mind going to get milk and some pads for me?" Oliver smiles and Vic nods before the two stand up and start getting ready to go. I sit on the counter, sipping water as I look at Thomas and Addison. "Sooo...." I mumble quietly "Wanna go to a party with me and Oliver..? I don't wanna go alone because I won't know anybody but Oliver" Thomas perks up "Are there drinks?" I laugh and Addison snickers. 

"Maybe, but if not I'll bring a flask" I reply before Addison speaks up "I have some coke." I choke on my water, breaking out into laughter "How do you say that so casually!?" I cackle. Addison chuckles and shrugs her shoulders. "I don't know! I thought you know I had it. It's just sitting in my room right now." She states.

"Whatever" I reply as Oliver walks over to me, ready to go. "Love you" He kisses my cheek "Love you too" I giggle as him and Vic walk out the door. "Send me a text when you're on your way back!" I say right before the door shuts. I look at Thomas and Addison "Outfit planning?"

"Outfit planning" 

We all run up to my room, Thomas stumbling behind slightly because he's... yeah anyways. After awhile of laughing, arguing, joking around, we finally get our outfits planned out! 

Thomas: 

Addison: 

Addison: 

Nova: 

We're all sitting upstairs in my room when I get a text from Oliver

We're all sitting upstairs in my room when I get a text from Oliver. I look at my phone and see a silly photo of Oliver and Vic in the pads aisle with the famous caption "I'm in the pads section, what size pussy you wear?" I laugh so hard I drop my phone letting the other two snatch up my phone and see it. After a solid moment of laughing, I reply with a silly image of the three of us and the caption saying "I'm with my hoes, yk like the one's you don't have  (size 5 plz)" 

~After the two boys get home~ 

We hear them walk in and run downstairs, causing me to roll down the stairs like a bowling ball. I cackle as I barely dodge the wall, keeping my head from smacking into it. I look up to see Oliver staring in a mixture of amusement and worry. I snicker and stand up. "Hi love!" I say happily. "I-... You make me question your sanity" Oliver replies. Thomas snickers, cutting in as he stands beside me "Don't, we already know she lost it YEARS ago"

I roll my eyes and help Vic put the stuff away, seems like they got more then milk and pads but I'm not worrying. I see a new vape, all packaged up and new. I chuckle and pick it up "Strawberry creme flavored?" Oliver hugs me from behind. "Awh, I wanted to surprise you. I figured out your favorite flavor." I chuckle and kiss his cheek "Thank you, love." 

"PARTYY" Thomas laughs, leaning onto Addison for support who just full on gives out and topples over like a bowling pin. I look over to the the two knuckle heads on the floor. Oliver laughs and I smile, admiring him for a moment. He really was beautiful... And that laugh oh god. I could feel the butterflies swirling around in my stomach. 

He looks at me and we lock eyes again, my face goes red and I look away, acting like I didn't notice. He smirks devilishly, putting his arm around my shoulders "Blushing are we?" He states "....No" I reply, not looking up from where my hands were. I held the vape he got me in my hands and avoid eye contact. 

Bo Burnham's voice speaks up in my head "PROLONGED EYE CONTACT.. prolonged eye contact.. PROLONGED EYE CONTACT"  I laugh hard and say what my mind was thinking. "Prolonged eye contact..." Thomas laughs before continuing "PROLONGED EYE CONTACT" Oliver laughs too so I swing my head around and steal a quick kiss. He makes a small squeak sound before I pull away, laughing softly. "Haha, stole one" 

Oliver rolls his eyes playfully "Let's just go get ready for the party before you steal more then just a kiss" I laugh as Thomas races Addison up the stairs. I hear a thud and expect the worse. Thomas falls back, about to make the high drop off the stairs. I swoop in last second, catching him and stumbling back slightly "Whore" I laugh as I set him up on his own to feet.