Part 9: Don't worry, it's not mine!

(TW: Blood, broken glass, drugs, alcohol, vapes, mention of rape)

Thomas falls back, about to make the high drop off the stairs. I swoop in last second, catching him and stumbling back slightly "Whore" I laugh as I set him up on his own to feet. 

We all start getting dressed for the party but Addison and I finish getting ready first. We sit in the living room, scrolling on our phones. I set my phone down for a moment and decide to try the vape. I open it up and snicker "Oo~ The newest model?" Addison rolls her eyes with a playful grin. I take the first hit and smile, blowing a smoke ring in the air. "Show off" Addison laughs softly. 

Oliver walks down stairs and I look over, face turning red when I see what he's wearing. 

Oliver: 

"DAMN" I stand up, looking at him

"DAMN" I stand up, looking at him. He laughs and smiles sheepishly at me as I walk over. I move my hands to his hips and put my face close to his with a small smile "You're gorgeous, you know that right?" I tell him softly. I pull him into a hug before he can respond. After a few seconds, I let go. I grab my purse and my keys "Car pooling?" 

Thomas and Vic walk downstairs "Nova and I are driving, no way we're letting Addison drive again" Vic grabs his keys. "HEY! That was ONE time I hit a kid and it was HIS fault" I laugh hard as we walk out to the cars. Oliver sits in the passenger seat of my car while Addison sits in the back seat. Vic and Thomas sit in the other. 

~After we get to the party and about an hour goes by~

I stand beside Oliver as he talks to his friends, sipping a glass of wine. I see one of his friends, Collin, staring at me with a rather suggestive look. I roll my eyes and try to brush it off but he keeps staring. I speak up "You got a fucking problem? What you staring for?" I speak in a sharp tone to Collin who shrugs and casually states "You're a woman, wearing a revealing outfit. What am I supposed to do? I mean you're practically asking for it." Oliver's eyes dart to Collin, gaze turning harsh and defensive. 

"What the fuck did your puny ass just say to her?" He practically yells, making the whole party go silent. I look at Oliver wide eyed. but soon look back to Collin who is smirking "I said, she's a woman just asking to get raped. Look at what she's-" Before Collin can even finish his sentence, Oliver smacks the ever-living shit out of him. I look at the two with wide eyes before instinct kicks in and I try and pull Oliver off of Collin because I know if I don't Oliver will go to jail. 

In the process of getting Oliver off of Collin, Collin shatters a glass and points it to my neck. A circle of people swarm us, separating Oliver from us so it was only me... Collin... and the glass up to my neck. I shoot him a steely glare before shooting my knee up and knocking his hand. I grab the glass and put it to his neck in the matter of seconds. 

As I put the broken glass to his neck, I see Collin's expression go from smug to how Draco looked when Hermione put her wand up to his neck. I do a single slash, getting his blood on my hands and his ass running out the door. I set the glass in the trash bin beside me before turning around to look for Oliver. I slip through the crowds and manage to find Thomas before I find Oliver. 

"WHY IS THERE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS!?" He exclaims worriedly, looking at my hands covered in blood. "Don't worry, it's not mine!" I reply, looking at him with a slightly afraid look. "HOW IS THT SUPPOSED TO REASSURE ME!?" I shrug and he walks me over to the kitchen area where Oliver is talking to Vic, trying to get him to help but not knowing I took care of the little 'situation' myself. I walk over, smiling sheepishly "Hey... love" I say to Oliver as he wraps me in a tight hug. I avoid touching him with my hands, trying to not get Collin's blood on him.

"What happened? I'm so sorry I got separated from you, are you okay?" Oliver rambles worriedly. I chuckle. "He put a broken glass to my neck, but I took it from him and slashed his neck before he ran out-" I get cut off by the sound of a gun clicking as if to cock it back. I freeze in place as I feel the end of a gun to the back of my head. Screams and gasps fill the air from the people around us as I feel Oliver's body tense up. 

"Collin" I start but only to be shut up by the gun being taken from me... to Thomas. I turn around quickly, not caring of the consequences. I tackle Collin in seconds, not knowing it would startle him enough to clench his fists, accidentally pulling the trigger. 

BANG

The gun shot and the air shattered. The bullet tore through space and silence fell upon everyone in the area. I couldn't see where it went but all I heard was Thomas yell followed by a groan and a thud. I felt tears sting my eyes. Oliver and Vic both were yelling but I got so lost in thoughts I couldn't hear anything.

 I went from sadness... to rage. My vision went red as I wrestled the gun out of Collin's hands. I slide the gun across the floor so it would be out of his range then punch him square in the face.  I punch him repeatedly in the face, bloody neck, chest, even knocking the wind out of him at one point. The house was now evacuated other then Oliver, Vic, Me, Addison, and... Thomas.

 I knock out Collin and break out in tears of rage and revenge. I look over and see Thomas laying on the ground....