Chapter One: It's Just Spaghetti

*EDITED*

Chapter One: "It's Just Spaghetti."

"OKAY, OKAY, OKAY, I'LL STOP! I promise!" My best friend Tyler says through his annoying yet hilarious laughs.

"Swear?" I demand, holding it up my weapon of choice, ready to beat him again.

"I swear." He promises, a chuckle escaping. I frown knowing that is not true, then I hit him one last time–getting him in the face–and walk to the kitchen and grab myself a drink. I am feeling mightily accomplished that out of the last twenty minutes I've spent trying to hit him in a good spot, I have finally achieved my goal.

"Never knew getting beat with a pillow could be so entertaining," he laughs as he catches up with me, running his fingers through his messy light brown hair and his cheeks flushed in a red tinge.

"Same," I chuckle.

Tyler Belmont-Grey has been my best friend ever since we were in Junior Kindergarten. I was really emotional on my first say of school, so when it was movie time he came up, sat beside me on the mats we had, and grabbed my hand and held it throughout the movie. He then started to share his crayons with me and sat with me at lunch, and played at recess. After that he moved into the house down the street in second grade and we've been best friends since. We tell each other everything, he's here for me when I need a shoulder, vice versa. When he isn't here, I'm over at his pad; it's safe to say that there is hardly ever a time when we aren't together.

Let me tell you about my boyish best friend. He's extremely overprotective, having hours of questions ready for when a guy even approaches me. He gets into guys' faces when they try to 'hit me up' at parties when I decline interest. What can I say, he wants me to be happy and not heartbroken; he's beaten some asses up along our friendship because of that reason.

One time, back in sixth grade, there was this kid who wanted to dance with me at the school dance. He was a sweet boy, cute and very caring, one I would enjoy having a kid-relationship with. However, I knew he had a girlfriend at the time, but he was, like said, very caring about everyone, and so he saw that I never got out of my seat unless Tyler forced me to. He approached me and asked to dance, saying that he saw I didn't look like I was having a good time and wanted to at least help me out. His name was Cody, I think. Man, I'd never forget that day if my life depended on it. It took a turn throughout the night, and with the outcome, every little bit is memorable.

I declined, because I was A) very stubborn, B) I legitimately hated people, and C) I wasn't a good dancer and my skills were definitely not going to be expressed just so embarrassment could come and slap me across the face.

But I was forced into the dance by Faith.

Faith Veronica Evans has been my female best friend since the fifth grade. We got put together for a sexual health project, in which we had to create a movie about how sex affects lives and all the gross stuff related, and kind of just clicked after that. We've been best friends since our presentation went down the drain with a big fat zero on the page. I guess recreating Fifty Shades of Grey wasn't a good way to express how to 'save' and refrain themselves for later years, but pushed towards that BDSM is great for a recent non-virgin.

Don't do that unless you want to get suspended for a week and forced to see the school's guidance counsellor for suspicions about what goes on in your family household at home.

Faith has similar problems that I do, health wise. She has anger problems, but is just another person when she's sane. She gets really physical and has done stuff resulting in going to jail a few times. She once got pissed because she just found out that her boyfriend cheated on her with one of her friends, and so were walking and she got this text, then next thing I know she grabs whatever she can–which happened to be a baseball bat from a kids practice bag at the baseball diamond that was twenty feet away–and beat through the windows and boards of the old abandoned hospital across the road.