Author's Note

Edit: October 26, 2017. (For the older version, scroll until you reach the warnings)

Edits for Stalked By A Serial Killer will begin tomorrow. This story hasn't gotten as much publicity as I hoped (or expected), but that's okay. I wrote this story for entertainment and although the plot is a little outrageous, that's what kinda draws a reader in because what happens is so ridiculous to not have the protagonist have some sort of aftershock. That will be somewhat added into the updated version.

Thank you those who have read this story:) it really means a lot.

Older update:

More information about SBASK is as follows.

⚠️I'd like to state what this story will contain, as it is no joyride for children.⚠️

It's plot revolves heavily around:

Murder

Mental Illness(es)

•Domestic abuse

•Drugs and alcohol abuse

•Blood and gore, and all in all, violence in general.

•Mild sexuality

•Mild nudity

Also take note that there is a lot of profanity in this story as well (mostly the F-word and S-word. And I personally don't count this as profanity, but some take Goddammit and Jesus Christ as bad language, too, and this is found a lot in the book, so here's a warning.) An easy explanation for such amount of foul language is that I have a really bad swearing problem in general. It follows me everywhere and I try my hardest to not swear every other paragraph (if you've read or taken a look at A School Apocalypse, then you'd understand, however that book is under major construction for that reason.)

With all the warnings behind, I'd like to thank you first of all for choosing to read this story. It means a lot that you guys have the audacity to check out my works. I'm still in progress with extending details with my writing, and I hope with the support and direction of you readers I can manage to do it more strongly and successfully.

Thank you for reading SBASK!

Also, it'd be great for you to vote on this story and share it to help me get a startup on my writing career.
Thanks so much😇

Kisses,

Ellaina