Sequel Information

Description:

7 years have passed since Morgan Peters found out who her stalker truly was in her senior year.

Now she is twenty five, named Kelly Parker, has a beautiful daughter named Hayden, and is still happily together with her boyfriend.

Everything is fine and well, until one night when she's home alone, she receives a text from an unknown number saying that they're back and as ready as ever. Kelly brushes it off, however, that is until she receives a package.

Not only does this package make her know who it is, but it also shows that this time, she's not the one in danger.

Kelly's initial stalker was thrown in prison, so how is that possible?

Easy. There was more than one person stalking her in the Stalker Squad. So the question is:

Which one is it?

Suspicions arise in Kelly's mind, and when something brutal happens to someone she loves, she can't take the pain and decides to meet the person who kept trying to kill her and her family.

Mess with Kelly, fine.

Mess with her family? You're pushing it.

Mess with blood? You're screwed.

When she finally confronts the boss, she was angry–fuming. You can't go through many years worth of living in fear and not want payback for all the beatings and murders committed in her name.

Now she wants vengeance. She wants the traitor to pay for her pain and the fear witnessed by her daughter. A young child should never have to to through that, and she was definitely needing revenge.

And Kelly Parker was going to get it.

Year of creation: 2017.

Time of updates: Updates depend on where I am. At home, I live in the country in a 'dead-zone' so I don't have wifi or service, and currently my phone has no data so I can't use that. An approximate time of updates would be either once a week or every other week.

Warnings and what the story will contain: This story will have the exact same things SBASK had. I'll include the precautions here but also in the sequel. Revenge of the Serial Killer will include:

•Murder

•Domestic abuse

•Drugs and alcohol abuse

•Blood and gore, and all in all, violence in general.

•Sexuality

•Nudity

Swearing. As I stated in this book, I have a swearing issue. It shouldn't be as bad in the sequel given that there is now children involved, but it still happens.

Here's a preview of ROTSK!

Sneak peek:

"BABE."

"Babe."

"Babe. . ."

"Babyyyy. . ."

"MORGAN!"

"Hmm, what?" I groan, slurring in my sleep and snuggling further into my bed.

I hear squealing, and screaming; an all too familiar noise in the morning in this house.

"Mommy! Mommy, help me!"

I ignore the shouts, hoping they'll be dealt with soon so I can go back to sleep. I pull the covers further up, satisfied once I'm completely underneath and invisible to the world.

That is, until they're ripped off me.

"Hey!" I shout, finally snapping awake. One thing is for certain: never mess with me and my sleep. "Give that back!"

"You can get it back when we come back home. Now, get up. You have twenty minutes until we're out the door."

I groan again, giving him the best glare I could muster in my sleepy state, and I hear a door slam shut down the hall. Looks like the noise is down for a few minutes. "I don't like you right now."

"Yeah, yeah, you say that every weekend morning you have to wake up early. Now come on, sunshine. We gotta go."

"But I don't wanna." I whine, covering myself with the sheet. It's a smaller, thinner version of your comforter, Morgan. Make do with it. "Can't we just postpone it?"

"No." He says immediately, and chuckles a bit.

"Why not?" I pout. "They've done it before."

"Because she got appendicitis, baby." He laughs. "You can't just postpone a wedding for no reason."

"Then we can just not go!"

"I'm the best man and you're her maid of honour." He says nonchalantly. "Besides, we have the flower girl with us as well."

"Alexis could fill in." I tell him, and he shakes his head.

"She can't even walk, Jo. Now stop finding excuses and get up. Hayden's getting annoying."

I roll my eyes at that. "Gee, and I wonder where that was inherited from."

He gives me an unimpressed look, and shakes his head. "Get up. Now."
___________________

IT'S NOTHING MUCH BUT THE NEXT SENTENCE INCLUDES WHO IS GETTING MARRIED AND SUCH AND THAT IS KINDA A SPOILER. IT GETS BETTER AS THE BOOK MOVES ON BUT A TRUE WARNING OF THIS PLOT IS THAT IT MOVES ALONG QUICKLY. THERE WILL BE ACTION IN THE FIRST FIVE CHAPTERS SO BE WARNED THAT I TOLD YOU THAT THIS STORY MOVES ALONG FAST.

ANYWAY, that's all from me! Stay tuned!

Kisses,

Ellaina