recap

Hi guys! hope you like the updates!
Please remember to vote, it only takes a second, and means so so much to me. Also, please follow me, that means so much as well. IT only takes a second and a click, and it makes me happy, and pushes me to write more. Especially when i feel down, and then see all the followers and votes, and im like.. hey, i gotta write for these ppl, look at all the love!! OHHH, and dont forget to visit amazon and think about purchasing the books. (marry me, remember me) and im still working on forever me.
much love to you guys! and thank you for all the love and support you have always given me! This ones for you!

Dedicated to all my die hard fans...you all know who you are!

Recap:
so guys, here it is. 

JoJo was with Dante, and decided the abusive relationship was to end. She runs away to the college she thinks she will be attending. Suddenly there isn't any room at this college, and turns out she will be staying with the very hot President Damion.  President Damion knows that she is staying with him because she will be a new vampling, and knows nothing of that, or the world of vampires. hmmm. Attraction is there, but he fights it because of the memory of who he thought was his mate, Athena, turns out she cheated on him with his brother, and his brother killed her.
Then, Jo's ex comes to find her, by accident. You see, Dante is Damion's brother. And their parents are the king and queen of the vamps. He went there to ask them to help find his "mate" Jo. That's when he finds her in the castle with his very own brother, and all hell breaks lose. He wants her back, while Damion is realizing that she may be HIS blood bonded mate. Complicated much? holy crow. !!
In the meantime, Jo feels a strange pull to Antonio, as he does to her as well. Antonio senses witchling on her as well as vamp. Confusing much? Damion is dealing with a new beast within, that didn't make an appearance till Jo showed up, and he marked her. Dante is working for evil encarnate. They want Jo, but why? Dante can't let her be with Damion because then he will lose the title of Prince, and Damion will be crowned next king. Power sucks in the family of royalty!
That's why he killed Athena. he thought she was Damion's mate. Not true. All of this seems to be coming together since Jo got here. but Dante- he may be dillusional. he still believes that she may be his own mate, and he wont give up.
They both keep trying to mark her, and right now Antonio is pissed that he had to give her his own blood to save her because Damion would not. Antonio doesn't understand that Damion didn't want to because he doesn't know what is going on within himself. what he may be, or become. So where does that leave Jo and Antonio? We all know about feeding blood to each other as vamps in this story, it binds you to a person.  I wonder how that will bind the two of them in this mess?