chapter 11

"A witch? What the fuck are you even going on about?."

"Yea, you better call your parents, something is definitely going on here. Something way above anything we have ever dealt with here at the college. She is going to need to be protected from everyone. I would seclude her, and not here.  You are going to have to take her back home, straight to the heart of the royal kingdom. Where we can teach her, protect her, and allow her to be around a house full of people like her, who can help."

"But there are no vampling witches. None that I have ever heard of."

"Exactly....just like there are no other demon vampires."

"Do not speak of my brother. If my brother ever found Jo, ever found anyone like her. I cant even imagine what he would do. No doubt he would take her. You know how evil he can be."

"This is a lot to take in and deal with. Call your parents, they need to know what you have found. They will possibly be better equipped to deal with things of this nature. I'm sure that they will allow  space at the castle for schooling, and housing. I am sure that they are going to want her removed from here as soon as possible. Make the call, I will hang around in case you need me."

I watched Antonio leave the room, and as soon as he walked out and slammed the door, she came out of the trance.

"What's happening to me?"

"Darling, there is no other way to tell you this, so I'm going to have to just come straight out with it. You are a vampling, a vampire to be. You are ready to turn, and that is why you were sent here. There is a royal family for the vampires and they need to know about you. Not only are you a vampling, but witchling as well. As this is unheard of, we need to remove you from this school, and get you help fast.  Antonio...he looked inside your mind..."

"He can do that?"

"He is old, he can do lots more... but he saw that a man. One that you are attached to, and very scared of. He said that he is chasing you. He also let me know that the man who is chasing you is also a vampire, and a very powerful one at that. He is tracking you as we speak. I'm not sure how much time you will have here before he finds you.

"God, he cant find me. I ran from him, if he finds me, he will kill me."

"Go pack your things babe, I'm going to charter the private jet, and call the King and Queen. They are my parents, and I guess I will be going home."

"The king and queen, they are your parents? I'm a vampire? A witch? What are you talking about?  Are you serious? 

" I will protect you and claim you as my student. No one will come near you. The king and queen will want to meet you, but I do not think they will want harm to come to you. Hopefully, my psychotic brother will be gone before we get there. He is off to search for his missing mate, and I hope he never returns, and yes. This is all true.

Her mind was going a mile a minute. Thoughts racing back and forth. Everything that I said to her made no sense. The only thing that made sense, the only thing that she was going to deal with right now, was running from whoever was chasing her. She was going to be in denial about everything else right now. I would have to use that to my advantage.

I needed to get out of here, just for a minute so I could gather my thoughts. I went to the gym and just sat there thinking everything through. God, this was a mess. Between the pull I felt to this girl ,and all this new information, I wasn't sure what to do or how to handle it. Antonio came in a pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Hey...have you made the phone call yet?"

"Just about to, hang around....will you?"

He nodded pulling my phone out, and dialing my parents.

"Mother..... hello. How are you, yes, well. I am having a situation. I am calling to inform you about a new vamp ling. The one that I have taken in, yes. Well, she is having some trouble. Antonio has been tending to her. He seems to think she is witch-ling as well."

There was a very long silence. Then mother asked me if I had an attachment to the girl. How strange.

"Yes, I do care for her, and will be over seeing her as a personal case. I have an interest in her if you will. Yes mother...."

I hung up, more confused than before.

"Well, that sounded interesting from here, what did she say?"

"She is my mother first and foremost, so she was asking me a million questions. She has not seen me have interest in a woman since....well, since Athena."

"Ahh,"

"She says that she can see a future with the two of us. I don't know where she is getting this from, or why she has had this reaction, but..."

"Well, she didn't say what kind of future, now did she."

"Antonio...."

"She is a hot piece of ass, however she is going to be dangerous. I like my life. With a girl like that, she will tear you to shreds if she gets angry. But you are a future king, you are powerful all on your own.

"I don't know about all of this. Perhaps she is into you, and will have no interest in me."

"Nice try. I can see straight through her. You too for that matter. Stop being so scared, not every woman is like Athena. You will never know unless you start taking chances."

"Fuck off, and go find her some classmates..."

"Will do, I will meet you there in a few days. Good luck."

He left me alone with my thoughts again What the fuck was I doing?