chapter 2

I fell asleep within 20 minutes of that, not being able to stay conscious. I knew the moment he left I was going to have to leave immediately. I didn't have a choice, it would be the only way I could get away. I had a plane ticket that I buried in the bottom of my bag, hoping that he would not see it. I drifted off for a little while, feeling exhausted. I patiently waited for him to leave. This had to be done. I had to leave.

When I woke up, he was gone. I was still feeling very unsure though. I got up, and checked the whole place, even outside. no Dante. I washed up, threw on A comfortable jogging outfit and grabbed my bag. I left and ran to the bus stop. I was taking a slow ride on the bus to the airport. I would only be able to catch my breathe again after I was on the plane, and it was taking off. I was looking over everyone that was on the bus, expecting Dante to be around every where I looked. Fear and anxiety started to take over, I had to remember to breathe. i took it to the airport, and knew. I went over all of the details in my head over and over, knowing that I left no clues behind. It should be impossible for him to ever find me.
when I arrived at the airport., I started feeling overwhelmed with how busy it was. Dreading Dante finding me here. Wondering if he was hovering in some dark corner, waiting to grab me and drag me back. I boarded my flight with no time to waste, and once I found my seat, I was ready to exhale. This was the very moment that I would remember as the moment my life started without Dante.
When I arrived in Alaska I called the College and they assured me that there would be a car there picking up all of the students that were expected that day. They told me to look for my name. Once again, fear was sinking into my bones.

As I searched the crowd I noticed that there was a group of people hold up signs, so I went that way and sure enough there was a sign with my name. Joelle Costa College of Alaska."

"Hi! I'm Joelle."

The elderly man nodded, and smiled. He took my bag, and escorted me to limo. Strange, I thought it would be a bus, or a cab.
"Whoa..this is cool. Thank you."

"Yes, madam, they are expecting only you today. They wanted you to feel welcome. We should arrive in about 20 minutes, please relax and get comfortable."

The gentleman was very old, but he had very kind eyes, and he was dressed very well. In a crisp black suit.
I did just what he said. I had arrived in Alaska, free and clear of Dante. I was starting to breath easier without worry. I was free. A few moments later, the driver woke me up.

"Madam Joelle, we have arrived. Please don't get out, allow me to get your luggage, open your door, and escort you to the dorm."

I waited and he did as he said. The dorms were huge, and all that I could take in as we got out of the limo. I was happy that I got a scholarship, one that I didn't even remember applying for. I would never be able to afford it here, so if not for the scholarship I would still be home dealing with Dante and being homeless. I was feeling very overwhelmed. The driver pushed the elevator buttons to the top level, which was kinda like a penthouse I realized when the elevator doors opened.

"This cant be where I am dorming. I'm only here on scholarship. I cant afford this, there must be some sort of mistake."

"Madam Joelle, I'm sure this is your dorm. President Damion gave me the information for you himself, which is quite rare. Please allow me to bring your bags in."

I allowed him. Even as I was in shock of everything. He gave me the number of the building, and the key card for the elevator. You will need the key to get the elevator to up this high, because the door opens to the penthouse.
He brought my luggage in, and showed me around. He said that dinner would be served on the main floor in about an hour. I thanked him, and as he left I continued to look around. This place was huge! A beautiful large living room, a decked out fancy spotless white kitchen. A huge bedroom, with its own bathroom. A bathroom bigger than my life, with a shower and a hot tub. This was heaven. I stripped down immediately and jumped right into the shower. The shower was luxurious and amazing. streams and jets of water every where. A waterfall at the height of the shower. I enjoyed the scents of the soaps and shampoos and stayed in as long as I could. Enjoying every second of the peaceful shower, and my time alone, and free. After I shut the water off, I wrapped my self in a fluffy white towel, and padding through the place, making my way to my bag.

I came to a screaming halt when I got to the living room area.

"Oh My God!!! Who the hell are you?"

To my horror, there was a man in the living room standing near my luggage. The hottest man I have ever seen in my life. He was way hotter than Dante. The darkest blue eyes were boring into mine. A diamond sparkled in his ear, momentarily distracting me. His dark raven messy hair stark against the diamond. He was wearing a black button down, top three buttons open to reveal a tanned toned chest. A black belt with a large silver buckle, black dress pants fitted around him perfectly. Expensive looking shoes adorned his feet, and the smell of the man. Something I could not put my finger on. Fresh, minty,masculine, clean. I wanted to get closer and breath him in for a few hours. And Holy shit, he stood there watching me with a smirk. A cocky smirk.

"I am President Damion."

He looked at me from head to toe, and I blushed a deep red, knowing I was only in a towel.

"What...what are you doing here. They told me this was my dorm I was unaware that I would be meeting you now."

"Oh no. Ms.Costa. No one knew that I would be stopping by. I thought that I should meet the student who won the opportunity to stay in my penthouse suite with me. so you are meeting with me now, and dorming with me for the semester darling. Welcome to the college of Alaska."

"I'm....I'm sorry what??"

'I said you are sharing my penthouse with me." His voice becoming deeper, more authority.

"What? I don't understand, I cant do that. Please give me a regular dorm."

"Ah. I would have liked to, because I enjoy my privacy, but unfortunately, there is no room anywhere. As far as I understand, you have earned the right to be here, probably more than most students. You are here because of your hard work, while most of the others are here because of money. So again, you will be sharing this space with me. I'm sorry I was frozen here to this spot when I heard my shower running. Freaked me out quite a bit, then here you come, out of my shower with a towel, looking towards your suitcase. I needed a minute to realize that there was a student arriving today, I apologize if  I startled you."

"Oh my God. How embarrassing. I am so sorry president Damion. I'm so sorry, let me get my stuff and go hide in my room.."

I blushed from my toes to my ears.

"Hey, wait. Please allow me to carry your luggage and show you to your room. We can certainly share the rest of the space, after you have clothing on."

He leads the way as I stare at his ass. Feeling so embarrassed I look away, still beet red from the whole thing. I was sharing a penthouse with the president of the college!