chapter 15

jojo

I woke up feeling crazy sick, next to Damion. He was fast asleep, and I didn't want to wake him up. He looked well rested, and relaxed. I took the moment to run to the bathroom, feeling my stomach squeeze tight, then let loose, I threw up all over the room. That is when I felt it, my eyes hurt so much I could not keep them open. The rush of my blood straight to my head, My heart racing like horses were trampling on my chest. My gums were on fire even more  than the first time I felt that. My mouth felt parched as my throat burned with such intensity that I could not take it. Fire, everything was on fire.  I quickly ran the water for the shower. Getting in, I  felt extremely light headed, still I felt strong desire to cool under the jets stream of cool water.  Feeling my legs slip out from under me, and fearing that I would die here, I hit the ground and blacked out. The cool water would have to wait.

My eyes were forced open, waking up just outside the shower, not knowing how long I had been out. I felt different, hunger taking me by storm. The water was still running so I took advantage of it, and went under the cold water that I had dreamed about, the water I needed to put the fire out in my body.  Acknowledging that I felt so different, yet could not describe how. Could this be the change that Damion and everyone was carrying on about? I wasn't sure, maybe just the beginning phase? No one told me what to expect, or what I would feel like. I felt instant regret for not being smarter to ask.  I continued to scrub myself up, wash and condition my hair. While I was taking care of my hair, it felt...longer. like a lot longer, and thicker. I felt stronger in a way that was indescribable  nothing cognitive that would define it, as much as I searched for the words, definitions. I couldn't really explain it. Getting out of the shower and quickly drying off with the first towel I grabbed, I was inclined to check the mirror.

Upon first inspection, I knew something was just..different... I smelled different. that was the first thing iI had taken in on my way to the mirror. It was when I arrive at the reflection staring back at me, that I was frightened. I did not recognize the woman staring back at me. I was taller, by a few inches. My naked body more toned than ever before. My hair was so freaking long. Almost to my ass, and the waves were just perfect. The brown was more shiny and warm, and the red stood out even more.  My teeth were white, shiny. Lips were plumper, my eyes wider, and full of wonder. Glassy clear and hazel, same as they were before, only better.

I left my hair down, and put some clothes on. My nightgown looked a little different on me. It was black with thin straps, and it was low like a v in the front, the back went all the way down to the beginning of my ass, and then it went straight down to the floor. Formfitting and luxurious. 

Finally after standing in front of the mirror for so long, I left the bath room. Heading to the kitchen area that I remembered from when Damion escorted me. Feeling my hunger guide me, I traveled through the hallways, and down that huge staircase. I went through a few rooms, and found my way to the very large kitchen.  It was amazing. But I didn't want to disturb anything. So I decided to just look in the fridge or around the counters and cabinets for something to eat. I  turned my back to the rest of the house while I was searching and getting ready to look through the pantry. I should have been paying more attention, I should have never let my guard down. I felt a man come behind me but had no time to turn around. He was huge, I could tell that, and his voice was sexy. If that was any indication of what this man was like, I wanted to fall in his arms forever. Embracing the feeling, I didn't feel the fear.

Suddenly I was being thrown into a closet, the door slammed behind me.  As suddenly as I was pushed into the closet, I was met with funny sensations in the front lobe of my brain.

"Who are you....what is your name?"

Then another voice, barely heard through the sensations in her brain.

"Jo-Jo is her name brother, and she is mine!"

The door opened again, and a second man came in. My head was screaming. how was there someone talking in it? Why was the room spinning, and who the fuck were these people? 

Then it all came crashing down on me. The voice, he hot guy that grabbed me from behind was Damion. The voice of the second man to come into the room. was pure evil. The hair on the back of my neck rose, fear screaming down into my stomach, and down my legs making me weak in them. That voice was Dante. As fear shook my body to my core, I looked into the eyes of Damion. First he was shocked when he realized it was me.

"You changed. Jo, you are even more beautiful! 

Then his eyes shot daggers at Dante.

"What the fuck are you talking about Dante?"

"Jo-Jo you are even more beautiful now, then you were when you ran from me..."

As he stalked towards me with that famously evil sexy strut, all hell broke loose. 

"Go any closer to her, and I will cut your fucking head off...brother."

"Brother?"

That was the last thing I  remembered before I passed out, giving way to the weakness in my legs, and the striking fear in my heart. He found me.