chapter 1

ok guys... this book is an unedited raw first draft. that means there will be lots of mistakes, grammatical and such. if this bothers you I would rather you did not read it, instead of posting rude comments to me after the fact. you have been warned. please don't complain. For my Damien and Dante fans-Thank you- I could not do it without you all. 

I had enough of his shit, he was way too possessive. Beating up my friend Ace because he was hanging out with me? Such bullshit.  I couldn't even go out with my friends anymore. I needed space from him before I went away to the college.  I was going to be attending in Alaska where I knew no one. Perfect. I wanted to start a new life, without holding on to anyone or anyone from my past. My parents were good for nothing.They didn't even want me around. I lived mostly with friends, not really having a place to call home. Not in the conventional way. My life was sad, even on a good day. I spent a lot of time with Ace, and he was a great friend to me. Dante hated my friends, and my friends hated him. He wanted me in his house, in his bed 24/7. I mean he was hot as fuck in bed, but still, he was over protective, possessive, and just plain wickedly crazy. It was going to be hard to get away from him, even harder to stay away. Dante had a way of turning me inside out at times. This time however, it was the end for me. I was done. I needed to have a fresh start in college. A clean slate with freedom to do what I wanted for a change. So I needed to speak to him, then pack, and then leave before he realized I was gone. No problem. However strong I thought I was, diminished with every passing moment. The fear crawling up inside me like a slithering snake.
If you asked me, I would tell you Alaska was not far enough. This had to be done, ties had to be cut.
I called his phone, and left a message for him to come over. In the mean time I went on social media and said goodbye to some of my friends. There were not many, so that was easy.  Ace was upset I was leaving, but he knew that I had my reasons. Besides, Dante never left him alone. He hated when I slept at Ace's house, and he was convinced that Ace wanted me. He never passed up a chance to rub our sexual encounters in Ace's face. It was truly embarrassing for everyone, and  even Ace thought Dante had an incredible dark side. He told me over and over again to break it off with him, that there was something very dark inside of Dante, and he never wanted me to see it. However the warnings, I loved Dante, as crazy as he was. Now the time had come when I felt I just couldn't do it anymore.
A knock on the door pulled me out of my thoughts. I put down the book I was moving and went to the door. I thought it was Ace but no, I opened the door and it was Dante looking sexy as fuck. I mean really, it shouldn't be allowed to look that hot. He had his dark shaggy hair covering half his face, eyebrow pierced, lip pierced, even his nipples were pierced. Tattoos covered a good part of him, in just the right places, arms, chest, tummy. Along his pelvic bone. Dante held the meanest ice blue eyes you have ever seen. Cold, calculated. His body built of lean muscle, like a boxer. He had that hot as hell v that went down in front, and he was hung real well. His cockiness was never too much, but just enough. He was wearing a tight tee, low rise jeans with a long chain belt, and he smelled like sex. I don't know how to explain that, other than a deep musk smell, that was incredible. It was just him, and damn. How was I going to resist that?

" Jo-Jo girl, you rang??"

"Yea, I need to talk to you."

Before I knew it, the door to my room was slammed. Dante had me pinned against the wall, with his leg between my knees.

"Well, talk away sugar...." He whispered in my ear, while biting my lobe.

"Dante stop-please I cant talk when you are doing this."

"I know. Just like I know you are up to something. The scent of you trying to be sneaky is all around you. Now, tell me what you are up to my love...."

"I need to...need to break up with you. I have to say goodbye, I'm leaving town."

"Oh is that right love?" Still he whispered in my ear, holding me in place.
He pushed his knee between my legs, while wickedly teasing my ear and neck in between his words. I couldn't think right anymore. His distraction enough for me to lose the backbone to leave him with. All that convincing I needed for myself to open my mouth, disappearing with every beat of my heart for this man. Knowing it was such an inner struggle to leave him, I had to. I had to leave and move on with my life. There was nothing left for me here any longer.

"Tell me why are you leaving? Am I too much for you?? hm?...."

"Dante.."
My heart, beating faster, my body wanting to give in to him, no matter the consequence.

"Oh baby I love it when you call my name. Allow me to remind you why you cant leave me....for starters you belong to me, and I don't easily give up what belongs to me..if ever. You my love, belong to me. Forever. You can never escape me. I do realize that I am demanding at times, possessive, and a bit devil-ish. Can you really bring yourself to say good bye?"

I couldn't thing straight anymore. I immediately regretted the fact that I was wearing a cute summer dress, as I watched him, and knew what he was thinking. In an instant he had his hands up my dress, pulling it higher to expose me.

"Now I'm going to show you who you belong to my love...."

He pulled his knee higher, grabbed the edge of my panties and ripped them off of me. In less than the time it took me to blink in shock, he had my ass lifted, and my legs wrapped around him.

"Love, I'm going to fuck you until you realize you cant leave me..."

He undid his belt, pulled his pants just low enough to spring his himself out. Then he impaled me against the wall. He plunged into me as hard as he could, taking my breath away. My mind wavered, giving in to him fully. Forgetting what I was going to do, forgetting that I needed to tell him goodbye once and for all. Dante continued to thrust into me over and over again. Harder, until my head was banging against the wall. As each moment passed I became more and more lost with my thoughts. Only feeling him.

"You like when I fuck you like this don't you? I'm going to lay you down now love, and don't you dare come yet. You only come when I tell you to."

He pushed me roughly on the bed, and took my dress off, completely ruining it. He kissed me as rough as he could, biting where ever he could latch his teeth onto. I knew I would be marked up, but I didn't care. All I wanted tin that moment was to feel him. He then lifted my legs and put them up by his shoulders, thrusting into me so hard that I had to scream.

"I love fucking you, no one makes me feel this way. I dream of fucking you every night, you get me so worked up. I think I fucking love you baby, I do. And I don't love anything or anyone, so you think I'm going to let go? You're out of your fucking mind. You are mine Jo."

He went harder and faster...

"Baby.. I'm going to take you like this all night long. Teach you a lesson to never attempt to leave me.. Now don't you come, I want to explode inside you first, then...maybe I will let you."

He screamed really loud, as I felt him explode and bounce inside of me. I wanted release so bad, but I had to hold it. Who knew what his punishment would if I didn't obey.

He pulled out, and went to the side of the bed and he undressed completely. He was so hot.  No one could ever do what he does to me. No way. He climbed on the bed like a predator, and just watched me. It was odd, it was like he was some creature. The way he moved, it was pure animalistic.

"I'm going to flip you over, and take you from behind, while I spank you love. You deserve that for thinking of leaving me. Did you even know I fucking love you?"

"No, you never told me that. I didn't know. I'm going to college Dante, I need to leave. I have to cut all ties before I leave."

He stopped moving. "Oh, really? You think you will find something better than this? Oh love, you are mistaken, if you leave I will find you. No matter how far you go."

I found myself on my belly before I could think of a response. He didn't lie. He never gave me a chance to prepare for him. He plunged into me with such force, that I moved all the way up the bed into the headboard. He was relentless between the pounding and the spanking. He pulled me by my hair so he could bite my neck.

"Come for me baby, and never forget that no one else can make you feel like this. No one. He repeated firmly in my ear.