Chapter 1 - Introduction

Happy reading!

~~~~~~

Sheharyar

"Please pack this set " i said to the jeweller . "Sir !This would be perfect for Alia ma'am " he said
I then immediately got into the car and reached home where i had arranged a great party for her.

She is the only sister i have and i love her the most ,i really care about her wishes,likes,dislikes and everything because all i do is only for her and my mom s happiness.

After dad's death, I was the only one to handle this whole business, to look after the family and take care of each and everything. This all just kept me busy and my own life was nothing but just to see smile on these two precious faces.

Today is Alia s 20th birthday and i am giving her a diamond set which would suit her so much.

"We have reached sir!"

my driver told me interrupting my thoughts. I got out of car and saw all the party s decorations and smiled because if anything goes wrong I...  Actually i have no control over my anger so I want everything to be perfect.

I went straight to Alia s room and she was really looking stunning in her silky red maxi and her hairs curled with a little make up . I must say she was looking like a barbie doll.

" Hey! What happened to your face... " i said in a smiling way and she turned round

" What! What is it?"

"There is a big big problem ... "

" what.. What is it bhai please tell me ..i wanna look perfect tonight " she was so disturbed and i was laughing internally but then I stopped teasing her because I can't see her worried face

"I ll show u first close your eyes"
She did closed her eyes. Now I placed that necklace over her neck and that suited her so much

"Now open your eyes "

She saw herself in mirror and smiled a little but the reaction was not as I had thought

"Didn't you liked it ?" I said in a worried manner.

"Its not like that bhai... Its so beautiful... But.." She stopped.

"But what Alia ?"

"Bhai I wanted something else from you as a gift ... Will you.." Before she could finish her sentence I said

"Alia whatever you ll wish I shall do anything that to make your wish true... Just say it... What do my cute little sis wants " i said placing my hands on her cheeks.

"Bhai!.... Actually bhai i ... Bhai I love someone " my hands got off her cheeks.

"Bhai listen! He is really nice and most importantly i love him bhai! "
"And what do you want from me?" I said in a questioning way.

"I want you to go and talk for my and Zuhaib s marriage..... Please bhai! Cant u do this for me please please please "

"Ok ! We will talk about it later now shall we go down stairs? " I said softly
She hugged me tightly

" thank you bhai thank you thank you thank you "

-------

Party was over and all the time I was thinking of Alia s wish... God knows who is that man ...where he lives .... Job? Education...how am i supposed to give my sis to any stranger like this... I have to get all the information about him
Mom also said me the same when i told her about what Alia has wished for...
Tomorrow I shall go to him and will talk to him about her...

Soha 's POV

Today was a wonderful day... there were very few patients today.

Zuhaib bhai was about to come in few minutes to pick me up from my university. I was really so lucky to have a lovely family and such a loving bhai ... They all had believed in me because I had no confidence in myself... And here i am now as a DOCTOR!

Suddenly my phone rang ,it was Zuhaib bhai.

"Assalam o alaikum "

"Wa alaikum salam! Soha i am standing outside"

"Ok bhai i am coming "

I sat into the car and then he said " So how was your day..."

"It was good...bht kam patients thay aj" (very few patients were there today. )

"Hmm... Wanna have lunch with me ?"

" of course but why? "

"Umm... I wanna talk to you about someone "

I starred him and then we stopped at a restaurant.

"So what do you wanna eat?"he asked me.

"Anything... But please break this suspense i wanna know what do you wanna say!"

"Ok ok... Hold on... Waiter!"
He ordered two sandwiches and juice
"Hmm... Soha actually i wanna meet you to someone "

"Who is he?" I asked in a surprising way.

"Actually she is a girl ... Her name is Alia ... And i am her employ " he said this all in few seconds and i was just shocked...confused .... HE LIKES A GIRL AND WANTS TO MARRY HER....

~~~~~~~

So the beginning of a story is here....

POV of the main characters and a bit of there life...

Hope you'll enjoy this journey of life!

With love,
Khushi