Chapter 46: Vulnerable State

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~

Sheharyar

Why aren't you leaving me?

Just leave me or just come back....

"Soha?" I looked up as she was standing at the doorway.

"You came back? You left me yesterday too..." I complained while standing up and hugging her.

"Just... never... never leave me... it's.... it's killing me. " I cried while hugging her tightly.

I won't let her go this time.

"I am here Sheharyar! Always with you. " she smiled and palmed my face with her soft hands.

"I.... I am sorry... I ... didn't killed my baby...I..." I was so vulnerable right now. Tears continuously falling and I couldn't think straight.

She kissed my forehead and made me sit on the bed. I then placed my head in her lap and she started to stroke my hairs. This is so relaxing.

"Soha .... tum.... mujhe.....mujhe chor kar to nahi jao gi na... soha ... mai...maafi bhi mang raha hun na aur ye sab... " I looked all-around the room that had pictures of babies and a large frame of mine and soha with so many toys.

"Soha hamara bacha wapis...wapis aa jaye ga na... mane us se bhi maafi mangni hai mujhe...."

"Sheharyar?" Haarib's voice echoed through the room.

He was looking at me strangely.

I smiled and ran towards him.

"Dekh haarib... dekh mai kehta tha na meri soha mujhe chor kar nahi jaye gi... she is back woh dek...." I words were stuck in my throat as the illusion of soha again faded.

"No..noooo...nooo..." I ran towards the bed but she faded. 

"Bhai... soha yaha nahi hai.... ap.... "

"Leave me! Dafa ho jao yaha se....
Tumhare ane ki wajah se woh dar k chali gai. JUST GO AWAY!"
I yanked my hand out of his grip and took the pack of cigarette. When I opened it was empty.

No more cigarettes?

"Bhai? Ye lain" haarib extended his hand and gave me the new pack.

I took it without resistant and turned my back towards him.

"Mr. Ashton ki call ai thi... he wants you to be the head of his project and not me. " he said while standing beside me.

"It's not possible tujhe jo sahi lagta ha woh kar aur tu hi handle kr sab. I don't care. " I lit the cigarette and smoked.

"Sherry tu kab tak is band kamre mai baitha rahy ga? Leave this all and move on! Ye jo company saalo ki mehnat kar k banai ha tune ab is ko kiu crises ma dal raha ha? Everyone wants the boss! And I can't be the boss. "

He was continuously speaking while deep in my thoughts always her voice rang.

"Na kia karai na smoking. I don't like it. "

"Bhai? Tu thek to han na?" He asked while putting his hand over my shoulder.

I pushed his hand away and walked towards the pictures that were placed on the table.

The pictures of little baby....
The picture of US....
The pictures of our moments....

"Zindagi kitni ajeeb hoti ha na yaar!
Jab ap k pas koi cheez ho toh ap ko us ki qadar nahi hoti.... bas us cheez mai chupi khamiya hi nazar ati han..."