Chapter 3- His acceptance

Seriously never thought that writing and thinking at same time would be this much difficult

So here's another update hope this is going good :)

HAPPY READING

~~~~

Sheharyar 's POV

Today he was going to give the answer.... Will he accept her? If he'll not then I will force him to do so..... But he seems to be good and mature... He also loves her sister. He will definitely understand my condition.... Oh God.. Its so difficult to bend down in front of someone lesser in status then you're.

"Assalam o alaikum sir" he was here.

" Have a seat" i said leaving all my arrogant angry man behind just for Alia...because i hate waiting but did this only for her.

" Sorry sir actually I had to pick and drop Soha from her university so i was late" my eyes widened.

A layer of anger ran over me

" Who is ..soha?"

"Soha is My elder sister sir!" I took a deep breath.

"Sir don't get me wrong but I have never ever seen any na mehram women.  So be relaxed... My responsibility and relationships are far more important to me then my own wishes and desires" he said and I could see trust and loyalty in his eyes.

After all I am a business man I have that quality to recognise the person by eyes.

" so what did you decided " i asked.

"Sir... My family said yes. They really like ma'am alia..."

"And you "i said worriedly.

"What my parents decides for me is the best for me... So I ..... I have accepted your proposal "
I suddenly stood up from my seat and gave him a manly hug... Because i was happy. I have done this...

"Thanks Zuhaib "

"Sir there is one more thing i want to tell you "
"Go on..."
"Sir as you know... I have an elder sister so .... Until she is married.. I can't get married ....if you don't have problems with that ..... "

"Ok.. Thats a fact... I have no problem with that....We can find best proposals for her... "

IN SHA ALLAH ..."I smiled saying this

" don't worry... But we can do some rituals or engagement.... And I also would like to bring my mom so that she could also see you as far as I know..your parents would also like to meet Alia.. Isn't it?"

"Ofcourse sir ... Anytime... Just inform me and i will do the arrangements and you can come "

"No... You have to come at my place so that you could see her (Alia) lifestyle... And this is also better that grooms parents come and ask for the marriage and all that.  "

"Sir I would need to talk to my parents and then you can tell use when should we come...."

"This weekend ?"

"Sir actually this weekend we have meeting with Board of Directors..."

"My sister 's marriage is much important then those office meetings " 
"Ok then sir... We 'll be at Ali's mansion at this weekend "

"Please from now to onwards you'll be calling me sheharyar..."

"Ok sir... Sorry "
...............................

Soha's POV

Yesterday when bhai told us about the proposal, mama baba accepted it and so did i... Ofcourse i was happy

My lil bro was getting into a new relationship. Atleast he got someone who truly loves him. I have met Aliya before and i know she is really sweet and pretty

I was getting ready for going to Aliya's house to ask her hand in marriage for bhai. I wore a pink coloured dress and did light makeup then i saw my reflection and the bitter reality again made my eyes wet... MY SCAR

Its not a scar but a birth mark a dark black patch is on my left side of face near my eye till my jaw bone. This never fades. No makeup can hide it because it then itches. This is the main reason my most of the proposals were rejected. Who wants girl with this weird face. I have accepted this reality and i just wanted to fulfill my parents wish and i have no dreams for my future life

So i always hide it with my hairs. I again did that and put my hairs all on left side hiding that with hair and wiped my tears and just thanked Allah for everything i have because we cant just blame anyone. Allah do everything for a good reason. He have made us and i am thankful to Him for everything i have and as mama says

"Allah se behtar karsaz koi nhi " toh jab usi ne zindagi di ha toh guzarne ki himmat bhi wahi de ga.

(God is the best planner! When HE have given this life then HE is the one giving courage to live it too!)

Agr mushkilai aur azmaishain RAB deta ha toh unhai sehnai aur un azmaishon pr pura utarne ki bhi salahiyat RAB hi ata krta ha:)

(If God plans to put you through hardships then courage to deal with them is also given by HIM.)

~~~~~~

So...how was it??:)

Please
Vote ,comment and share.

Thank you.

With love,
Khushi