Chapter 18: The change of behavior?

Happy reading!

--------
Zuhaib

I was looking at the Allah's most precious gift, who was lying so close to me, in my arms. Alia was in deep sleep while I was just staring at her.
She was looking too beautiful in my white shirt that hanged off her shoulders due to large size.

I removed a strand of hair from her forehead to have a clear view of her beauty.

Never in a million I had thought that I would marry this girl who was my boss a month ago and now, she is my love.

You know when you doesn't accept someone in your life, but THAT someone behaves so nice to you, your family and also understands you. Then you just not accept THAT someone but also starts to love that person. Same happened here!

I must say she is the ' Queen at winning hearts' 
Just in two weeks, she won my heart.

Alia stirred in her sleep as I was continuously running my fingers over her cheeks. She opened her eyes slowly.

"Good morning " she said in her beautiful voice while looking at me with those puffy eyes.

Well! I must say she is a sleep lover. She sleeps soo much!

"Good afternoon soniyo!" I replied while a chuckle escaped my lips seeing her face.

"Huh?" She was shocked too. She closed her eyes and said, "shit! NOT AGAIN PLEASE! "

Actually I complained her last night that she sleeps too much and then as she is master in arguing too. She bet with me that she'll woke up by 11 tomorrow.

And it was 1 o'clock in the afternoon right now.

"Hahahahahah! No worries ma'am.
Ap ko maaf kia. But just get up now. Its too late and we have to catch our flight too" I said getting up.

We have been on own honeymoon from last 10 days. Alia wasn't ready to go back this soon but I forced her as maa baba was alone back at home.

"Do we have to go this soon?" She pouted.
I kissed her pout and said

"Yes my jaan! We have to. But don't worry I would also entertain you there. " I winked and walked towards washroom to change.

----------

Soha

"Yeah give this injection to the bed no.3 patient. " I gave the prescription of drug to the nurse and sat back on the chair. I was on my night duty.

To my relief there were less patients today and I thanked Allah for this.

Allah sab ko sehat atta kary. Bemari se sehat bhi wahi deta hai toh bemari se dur bhi Allah hi rakhy sab ko

I prayed in my heart.
I was alone on duty today ifra was also on off today. I adjusted myself on the chair to be comfortable and don't know why but I started to think of my life.

Its been 2 days to that coffee cup scene and after that we haven't shared a word. I just couldn't wash that scene off my mind.

Us din mujhe un ki ankho mai ek ajeeb sa gussa dekha tha. Ek ajeeb sa dard. As if he wasn't angry at the broken cup but was just taking his frustration out at me which was supposedly for someone else.

Woh bol mujhe rahy thay , magar kehna kisi aur ko chah rahy thy.

Dekh meri taraf rahy thay, magar soch kisi aur ko rahy thy.

Alfaz mere liye thay, magar un k may'ani (meanings) kisi aur k liye thay.

Us raat mane bas un ki baatai suni. If I wanted toh mai un ki itni besti krne k baad bhi bol skti thi. Par I didn't. I just wanted k un ki ye frustration kaha khatam ho gi. I seriously forgot about my pain in the foot. I was too concentrated on his anger.