Chapter 33: Engagement party

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~

Sheharyar

I again lost control.....

Her presence...

Her actions...

Her fragrance...

Her expressions...

Her voice...

Damn even her eyes are intoxicated.
Everything about her was driving me insane.

I lit the cigarette and took a deep puff of it.

The yet another moment we share few minutes ago was more deep and sensual then the last one.
She didn't responded last time but today.... she accepted me.... she gave me the permission to....

I have known girls for a long time. Many girls in my college, university or in my professional life, they all need attention and care. All they want was praise of their beauty, caring of their needs and wants, fulfilling their wishes. And all they do was nothing in return.

But soha... she didn't asked for any of these kinda things. She just wanted to spread LOVE. She was selfless. Only caring about others and not herself.
Always keeping others as her priorities rather than herself.

She had the way of seeing beauty in others, even and perhaps when that person couldn't see it in themselves.

She was inside now. Talking to ifra I guess. I was watching her every step.
Her movement...

Her hands again and again going towards the edge of the shirt and pulling it down. May be hoping for the shirt to be elastic and cover a bit more part of her body.

I smiled and shook my head.

She just looked mesmerizing in my shirt. I didn't knew that she had the ability to make me this much addictive to her. I had thought that I could restrict myself and stay as far away to her as possible. But I guess the relationship of husband and wife is not of staying away. Either this or that way, both come closer to each other unknowingly. Now that we have shared these moments of closeness, its becoming so difficult for me to maintain my restrain... to listen to my brain.

I guess when heart shows its power, the brain hides down somewhere.

My cigarette came to an end. I opened my cigarette pack but it was empty.
I had brought this pack a few days back. And its finished. Did I smoke too much? Strange.

It isn't strange dude! Someone is surely taking my cigarettes. And I know the intruder.

I shook my head and moved inside. I guess I have been busy in my thoughts for so long.

My theive was sleeping peacefully. Well! Covered herself fully with the duvet perfectly I should say.

I smiled. She sleeps like a small kid. I remember, alia used to sleep like this. Body on one side, hands over the chest and legs bend a little and brought upwards.

I looked at time and it was 2 a.m. I also switched off the lights and went to lay on my side.... a little bit close to her.

She was facing me. I couldn't see a bit of my shirt that she was wearing, she had covered herself perfectly. Hiding her body till her neck.

And again her strand of hair. Doesn't it irritat her?

I removed it and my hand stayed on her cheek. I don't know what came into me but I moved forward and kissed her forehead.