Chapter 28: Accounts?

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~

Soha

I was facing him and he was facing me.

Both tending to see into each others eye but not daring to look into.

Both laid on the edges of bed, with space of almost two people in between of this king-sized bed.

Silence in the whole room and only sound was the breathing sound of both of us.

He left me with no words.

Why does he want to go with me?

Soha! He is trying to be normal and now you are the one overreacting.

Par ye psycho k sath toh bahir tak jaane mai dar lagta hai, na jaane kab demag khisak jaye aur janab ka gussa asman ko lagy ja k.

Toronto tak toh wase hi jaaty jaaty mane mar jana ha. Aur phir...waha par....hum dono....akele.... ek room mai....

"Was my question this difficult to answer?"
Sheharyar's voice made me come out of my fantasy world.

Soha! Shut your blabbering in the mind and focus on reality.

You both are friends. He wants to take you out so whats the big deal. Accept it.

"I guess I should take NO as an answer...." Again Sheharyar said and was about to turn to other side when suddenly realization hit me that I have been silently staring at him while he was the one speaking from past few minutes.

"No!" I abruptly took hold of his right arm with my left hand to stop him from turning around.

His biceps were poking out of his half sleeves T-shirt. His muscles were hard and skin was fair but rough under my palm.

How can someone be this rigid and masculine.

He again faced me and his eyes moved from my facr towards my hand over his arm and then again towards my face.

As soon as I realized of my sudden stupid action. I removed my hand.

"So you don't wanna go with me. " it was a statement more like a question.

"No! I didn't said that. " I adjusted the covers over me around my neck fully.

"You didn't even gave a proper answer. " he replied back while adjusting his head on his right palm and elbow over the pillow.

I stayed in the same position and said, "you want to take me with you so why would I have any problem?"

Ho ja shokhi soha!

"Okay then! Pack your bags too. We'll be going by next week. " he said with a little..a very little smile over his lips.

"Ummm for how many days....I would have to apply for the leave application. " I again asked.

"Apply it for 3 weeks or may be a month. " he said while standing up from the bed.

"Whaat! A month? Hum waha ap ki deal final karne ja rahy han ya pura Toronto rebuilt karne?" I said while looking at his actions.

He stood up and went towards the wardrobe. He came back answering,

"it was only deal before but now I guess its a bit vacations that I owe you after our wedding. "

He said while placing the cigarette in between his lips and placed the lighter near its end.

"So you are saying that you are taking me to our honeymoon?" I asked raising an eyebrow.