chapter 13: Zindagi...

Happy reading!
°°°°°°°°°°

Soha

Life has always been difficult for everyone. There always comes hard days and good days. What you have to do is SABAR! Just have patience and trust Allah because He is the only one who could help you in your bad days.

All the day passed in hurry. I got ready and made sure to hide my mark properly. Then i went down. Mama , baba and zuhaib came to meet me. Baba gave me many advices and mama also asked me to make everyone happy in this house and I was also meet with all my in laws. There were only anty's side relatives. Not a single from uncle's side. I wondered but didn't asked because I was fighting this war in my head. Whole day I just couldn't forget a single word of OUR conversation.

He wasn't happy that was way too clear. But why does he have to act like he is happy infront of everyone. And he also wants me to leave him. If he is not happy he may leave me but .....

  "You better prepare yourself for the hell"

I remember his words. And I am not afraid. Let him do whatever he wants because I am least concerned. But...

"Meri jaan! Ap ka humsafar ap ki parchai hota hai. Us ka hath tham kar hi dunya ma izzat k sath chalna. Aj kal ka behshak ye naya trend aa gya hai k larkiyan independent han aur jo chahy kar sakti hai magar ek larki ki izzat pehly us k baap se hoti hai aur phir shadi k baad us k shohar se. Beta kabhi bhi larai mat karna Sheharyar se. Har mamlay ko piyar o muhabbat k sath hal karna.
Beta rishtay bas kuvh is tarha bacha lia karty han,
Kabhi khud man jaya karo kabhi mana lia karo. "

Baba's words came into my mind and I just closed my eyes. Ya Allah mai kia karu. Aisi ajeeb kashmakash ma la khara kia ha ap ne. Ap hi yaha se nikalne ka rasta bhi dikhaiye ga. Mai is rishtay ko bachane k liye har mumkin koshish karu gi bas ALLAH ap mujhe tutne se bacha lena.

"Bhabi ap kis k khayalo mai khoi hui hai? Sheharyar bhai aa jaye gay itna na yaad karai unhay. " one of Sheharyar's cousin said. I was sitting in lounge with all his family. It was 8 pm and Sheharyar wasn't home yet. Anty called him but his assistant said that he is in meeting.

Well I know there isn't any meeting. He is just escaping.

"Chalo sab aa jao dinner lag gaya ha. " anty said to everyone. I stood up and said anty that I would ate with Sheharyar and I came to my room.

With such a busy life I had, being this much free was not less then a torture for me. Had nothing to do. So I decided to set my clothes in cupboard. I opened it and wooahhh!!! It was full of MY so called HUSBAND's clothes.

Chal soha! Lag ja kam par. I moved his clothes to a side and hanged all my clothes there. Set my jewellery and makeup on dressing table and then I was left with my sandles.

Ye Mr. Sheharyar ne lagta hai pura shehar hi khareed k apni almari ma rakha hua hai. Banda bas utnay hi kapre lay jitnay pehnne han. Itnay kapre aur jootay han k ye pura saal bhi ek ek kar k pehan lay tab bhi bach jaye gay.

I set my sandles also. I then did wudu and offered prayer. I saw time and it was 11. Now I was feeling hungry. I went down and there was Alia in the lounge talking on phone and smiling. There was hardly any light on. And her face was also not so prominent in so dim light. I moved towards her and she suddenly placed her phone behind her as if she got caught red handed. I laughed and said.
"I know who's on the call. Don't worry am not here to disturb you just wanted to know k baqi sab kaha hai?"

She smiled and said " sab soo gye han. Ap kiu nahi soi abhi tak? "

"Bas Sheharyar ka wait kar rahi thi. Tum bast karo. Mai kitchen ma hun. "

I moved to kitchen. I took some juice and then there was some sound of door out there. I guess he came.
I drank whole of my class and then moved towards bedroom.
His bag was on bed, tie on the floor and coat on the couch,and he was sitting on bed. As I came in, he saw me and stood up rolling his sleeves upwards

"Kar li apne ashiq se baatai?"he asked me. I looked at him with a frown. Is he drunk or something?

"Jee?"

"Mne toh bas pucha hai. Done with your talk to your lover. Abhi neechay baith k yahi toh ho raha tha na. "

Okay!
So ab in ko glasses bhi lagne wali han. Apni behan bhi in ko nazar nahi ati.

"Pehli baat apni glasses ka number thek karwa lay. Because you really need that. Second, what if I am talking to my lover. Ap ko koi masla hai? You said in the morning that you are least concerned then stay on your words. "

"Ye bhool k bhi mat sochna k I would even care for you a little bit. Do the hell with you and your damn lover. "

he went in the bathroom.
I wiped the tears from corner of my eye.

I won't let you fall. My tears are my strength. And I will win this battle.

I placed everything on its place. And then his loud voice came
"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? "
I was scared, itna uncha kon bolta hai?
He came out with only a towel round him.

Can someone be this fit and fine? Soha beta ap k banday k toh bohat dolay sholay han.

"Who the hell gave you the permission to put your clothes in my cupboard?" He was in fury.

"Toh aur kia ap k sar par rakhti?" I stated the fact.

He closed his eyes with fumes. Agar abhi fry pan rakh k in k sar par egg fry kia jaye toh shayad woh bhi jal jaye ga. I laughed on my own thought.

He again went in and came with his night dress on. I asked him for dinner and he didn't answered me rather than he took out a cigarette and started smoking! The most hated thing.

"Ap smoking bhi karty han?" He again ignored me and opened his laptop and sat on bed and started doing his work.

I felt suffocated in this smoking,
"Please isay band kar day .....I am allergic to it. "I said this coughing.

"Great! You can go outside if you want to. " he finally said something and that was for me to go out. Great!

I got up and went out of the room. Because its useless to talk to him. I walked to backside garden. I feel relaxed here.

If you had prepared yourself NOT TO DREAMM...thats something else...but when you dream somehow...
somewhere...
You have that point k jee k dreams pure ho jaye......

Thats where u went wrong...
Bcz no doubt...when these dreams break...
At that moment...You ...just..cant feel anything
Neither crying..nor happy... Neither sorrow...nor guilty...nothing...

Then...thats point... Where you become serious!!!
Simply... U just kill your favorite part of life... Just to be part of life... Strange but true.

Life ahead isnt easy. But I ll live it no matter what. Just for my parents.

°°°°°°°°°°
Life will always take turns. So just be patience and trust Allah.
Do comment and like.

With love,
Khushi.