THANK YOU!

Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing good.

Well! I am just writing this short note for you guys as a 'thank you' gift because honestly you all are amazing! Each and every vote, comment or even the silent readers have been my strength through out this book.

When I started to write I literally didn't expect that MY STORY that is actually not so good itself and then me as a WRITER! It would all get liked by all of you this much! I mean the response I got is just unbelievable and totally unexpected.

It was all just a dream and all I did was to put all the pieces together of all the imagination I have and type it all to make up a story.

A story that held emotions.

A story that speaks whats in my mind.

A story that keeps me alive!

A story that lead us to spread LOVE.

A story that shows that people are not perfect! The relationships that we develop in between US! That relationships are perfect.

So, A BIG BIG THANK YOU to all of my readers! And to all how loved my story. Thank you so much guys and honestly speaking!
Encouragement is what I get from all of you and all of your support. So keep supporting me like this because I guess we all here have a new world of our own.

The wattpad world:-D

And...

Yes! An epilogue is on its way for you guys!
I guess that's what I could do to make you all happy.

Stay blessed,

With love,
Khushi