Teaser!

This is on the special request of my best friend!
She couldn't handle the suspense and she told me to update or to give a teaser!

So an update was difficult to do so....I had to give this teaser for her or she'll kill me.

Hahahahha so! Here we go!

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~

"Yaar bhabi toh bohat hi piyari han. Kaha se dhond k laya hai?" Haarib exclaimed as we both entered the study room.

"Haarib stop it yar! " I groaned

"Truly yar! Ma kabhi bhi kisi ki jhooti tareef ya yu tareefo k qaseeday nhi bandhta! But honestly she is a gem. " and again he started to take her side.

"What are you trying to implement han? That I have judged her wrong?
Ohh man! She is not so innocent! Its just the mask of being innocent and....."

Haarib cut me and said, "wait a second! Do you think that she is also the type of girl that runs for the fame and money? The type of girls you hate the most?"

"Yeah! " I looked out of the window.

"Sorry bro! But I didn't saw anything like that by her attitude or not even her eyes. She couldn't be like one of those. "

Why isn't he believing me?

"So in just an hour of sitting together, you read her eyes too. Very well"
I said disinterestedly.

"Well! You know I a flirt type banda. Plus ek doctor jawan larki, itni khobsurat ho, silky baal, nain nasheelay, honth raselay...."

"Bas bas bas! Bhabi hai woh teri !" I don't know but I said this sentence absent mindedly.

"Achaa jee? Abhi toh un ki burai karty nhi thak rahy thay"

Why was I feeling uncomfortable of haarib talking about her like this.....

What the hell am I thinking.....

~~~~~~~~~~

Happy now?

With love,
Khushi